• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Some Breath of the Wild - Master Mode. Still pretty early in and on the Great Plateau, but we completed the Magnesis trial (hey, free bow!), fetched a bunch of arrows off some nearby Bokoblins, completed the Bomb trial, and did some cooking at the old man's shack. I would like to actually get the Warm Doublet this time, but ... I think I need some fish first.

Oh, and did I mention
There was a WHITE LYNEL on the Great Plateau.

NOPE we are not getting anywhere NEAR that guy.

Last edited:
Since it's release a couple days ago, I've been playing tons of Splatoon 2. I was a big fan of the first game, and so far this game has not been a disappoint. It's an amazing sequel to an already great game. I've made it up to level 10 (would be higher if I didn't have rehearsal practically all day yesterday, and have finished about half the stages in the single-player campaign.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
And on to playthrough #2 I go! I did manage to get all but one trophy on my first go (I didn't get the one for having 6 Eidolons; I only had five by the end argh), so I can be a little more relaxed this time around. And I will get that platinum, too close not to at this point. And the game is so fun that I don't mind playing through again so soon.

Also I knew the ending beforehand, but I have to say the execution of it still got me. ;_; When the whole class was talking and ended up going out happy I died inside. Well, I was already dead from a bit earlier in the game with Kurasame, but I died more

Space Empires V: Finally got hold of Gas Giant Colonisation (hurrah), the colony ships are almost ready to start the second wave of settlement (hurrah) and just as I'm about to roll out the warship research, a plague hits a strategically important port ... hurroo. So now I have to sink the budget into medical advances instead

Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut: Just beat the game. It seemed quite short even as far as Shantae games go, though it was still a joy to play from beginning to end. After having reached the end now, I'm not sure if it's that much better compared to the GBC original or The Pirate's Curse. Those seemed a little more fulfilling.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers (Xbox One):
Just figured I'd mention that I've gotten all the stud multiplier extras, so it's gonna be easy sailing from here on. ^^

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. I've almost finished Farming Tips 3.

Space Empires V: It's been a very good turn today. Plenty of useful technology received from the Cue Cappa, including gloriously Ice Planet Colonisation. Only problem now is competing priorities in the shipyards are all but overwhelming

Pokemon Luna
(Pokemon Moon, in Spanish)

The World Ends With You: Just playing some random days, running around, fighting noise, mastering pins, enjoying the magnificent battle system, getting generally salty about the need for MinglePP to evolve/master certain pins.

FFXII The Zodiac Age. I'm just in the Feywood on the way to Giruvegan. It's bringing back many memories playing this on the PS2 when I was younger. The music and the world of Ivalice are still as fantastic as ever.

I've got the party's jobs all set up, but I haven't decided on Esper or Quickening slots yet.

Vaan - Shikaari and Foebreaker
Penelo - Red Battlemage and Archer
Balthier - Uhlan and Time Mage
Fran - White Mage and Machinist
Basch - Knight and Bushi
Ashe - Black Mage and Monk

The game is easier than I remember, haven't been stuck at any bosses or hunts yet. I feel it's probably because of the job system in this version, or maybe it's because this isn't my first time playing. But I'm still having a blast with it all over again regardless. And Ashe is a total beast with those jobs.

Back
Top Bottom