• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Got through the trials and then the final boss. Will eventually go back post game to get the remaining villagers.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Through the prologue and just at the part where I have to go see that lady at forensics. Really enjoy the crazy murder mystery premise of the main story so far. Based on my first couple hours a playing I have come up with like 80 people who could be behind X-Day. I'm hoping at least in the realm of possibility. xD

Cave Story+: Decided to beat the game in earnest. After repeated tries, trial and error and sore wrists, I've finally beaten Ballos and gotten the best ending. I'm a little said that the achievement is bugged and won't unlock.

I got Splatoon 2 last week and I'm having a lot of fun so far! Got to the fourth world of Octo Canyon, and I've started maining the L-3 Nozzlenose in multiplayer. I got up to "SUPERFRESH!" in my weapon win streak for the first time today while using it!

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Not really sure how but I ended up on Okazaki's route. Its going well so far. The MC's little brother is a giant turd.

Yonder Cloud Catcher Chronicle (PS4) - Its a pretty neat leisurely paced world exploring/building game.

I redownloaded Layton Brother's Mystery Room today so I'm playing that.

I was at a con over the weekend and accumulated a lot of StreetPass tags. So for now I'm swapping from Monster Hunter 4U to Generations ... and promptly taking on elder dragons with just a team of cats. (Which made this quest all the more adorable.)

Space Empires V: The first warships are finally beginning to slip their moorings and head off to the fleet bases. Better still, the scout ships have been fitted with long-range scanners, which ought to allow me to spy on my opponent's design for a few turns till he figures out what I've done

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3)
Came earlier than it was supposed to, and certainly than I was expecting! Decided to skip Storm 1 for now and played through Storm 2 to the beginning of chapter 4.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - In chapter 4 of Okazaki's route near the end of it I think.

Yonder Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4) - Cleared out three more Murk areas. Completed a few more quests and got a fishing rod!

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3)
Cleared the main story of Storm 2, though I decided not to bother with the hidden scenario. I proceeded to unlock Naruto's Hokage costume and the last four characters.

On to Storm 3 next!

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Finally finished Okazaki's route. It was pretty good but it did confirm for me that I wouldn't find out the real mastermind of the X-day crimes until I do Yanagi's route. He's the "true" route I guess. Thankfully I saved before each decision because I hit 2 bad ends with Okazaki.

Back
Top Bottom