• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - Decided to get this since both this and Abe's Oddysey are dirt cheap on Steam. I haven't played this in eons. With that said, I'm extremely rusty but having fun.

Space Empires V: Well, it's taken an effort, but the finances are under control and the chaos of the last two weeks is finally beginning to mellow out. Next turn I might do a general upgrade of planetary defences, though I'm tempted to wait a turn or two for some of the research to mature

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Started and finished Enomoto's route. While I did get more insight on the overall story Enomoto's personal story wasn't as appealing as Okazaki's. Now I'm trying to figure out how to start Sasazuka and Shiraishi's route so I can get Yanagi's route unlocked. Plus I've heard a lot of good things about Sasazuka's so I really want to play through his.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3)
Played and completed Storm 3's main story mode, then unlocked the last couple costumes and the one character (not bothering with the Full Burst scenario right now).

Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) - Decided to get back to it after letting it sit there for awhile. Not a very enjoyable game I regret to admit. Currently seven hours in and at L'Arca island. You know I'd probably enjoy this a lot more if it wasn't so slow and if I didn't have to backtrack as much. Whatever. Pushing through to the second chapter...

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PC) - At the vault with the Scrabs...

Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) - Decided to get back to it after letting it sit there for awhile. Not a very enjoyable game I regret to admit. Currently seven hours in and at L'Arca island. You know I'd probably enjoy this a lot more if it wasn't so slow and if I didn't have to backtrack as much. Whatever. Pushing through to the second chapter...

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PC) - At the vault with the Scrabs...
DQ7 is the worst of the slow paced DQ games, which is why 8 and 9 are a lot better
My friend got jobs 21 hours into the game for refernece.
Meanwhile I picked up P4 dancing all night after today's reveal and immediatly beat the story

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Xbox 360):
Cleared the C-rank tournament, then failed the qualifying round for the B-rank one. Also got some more team members and stuff.

Space Empires V: Well, the much anticipated Point Defence lvl 6 turned out to be a flop. Point Defence Blasters, it seems, will need a ton more research to begin to compete with Point Defence Cannons. Half the size, fine, but also half the range and less than half the damage. On the bright side, Flak Cannons are a lot better than I expected

Been replaying through the Kingdom Hearts series with the HD Remix collection. Currently on Kingdom Hearts 2. Playing on Proud mode, and it's fucking brutal. It's rougher than Proud mode in KH 1.

I've also been playing, off and on:
-Overwatch
-Elder Scrolls Online
-and a little bit of Animal Crossing

I had been playing Majora's Mask 3D, too, but it just takes too much with everything else going on. So it, and several other games, have been dropped mid-playthrough over the last couple months.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Got stuck in an unskippable death end on Sasazuka's route because I didn't build trust high enough. So I restarted to fix the one thing I messed up and now I'm in chapter 5 of his route.

Summoner's War, I'm farming a secret dungeon for fodder. I want to 6 star my Mav sometime soon.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Finished up Sasazuka's route and I'm about to start the next one. Sasazuka's route was weird. While it had a heavy focus on the mains story it also concluded the main at the start of chapter 6. So I went through a whole chapter of just Sasazuka's story? It was wrapped up oddly quick.

Kingdom Hearts Remix (PS3)

I put this off for soooo long, but now I'm finally towards the end! I got all the trinities and puppies too! Just trying to level everyone up to at least level 60.

Space Empires V: Those new Explorator 33-class frigates are worth their weight. I've been able to quietly steal the blueprints for what I'm pretty sure are my human opponent's latest warships. To my surprise, when I did some tests in the combat simulator, my Heron II-1-class light cruiser is actually more than a match for his Clausewitz-class light cruisers. The Gyrfalcon II-1's didn't fare quite so well, but I'm pretty sure a simple change in weapons will solve that

Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) -
...Kiefer left the party, and forever it would seem. I was okay with it at first since I figured he would return later on, but as it turns out, no he doesn't. And apparently this sort of thing will happen again later on. Honestly not too thrilled about this development. Now I'm left with a three-person party that honestly feels lacking and I (the hero character) has to shoulder everything. Guess I'll work towards Paladin whenever I finally do get vocations in this game...

Dragon Quest 8 (3DS) - Decided to start this after getting worn out by DQ 7. Haven't beat the first boss yet, but this game is already so much better than the other one. I think I'll get the most enjoyment out of this.

Back
Top Bottom