• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon: Trying for some new Legendary recruits and special treasures for the collection. Just got Darkrai, and with him, the Air Looplet. I'm probably not gonna use it though since it's pretty situational. The full time boosts from the Wildfire/Red/Blue Looplets are more helpful.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Finished Shirashi's route. I didn't like it much at all. I did get Yanagi's route unlocked finally and it looks exciting. It looks like its going to have an even mix of main and personal story. Now I just have to figure out how to get on his route.

Space Empires V: The shipyards are finally beginning to clear, more or less ready for the second planetary defence upgrade next turn. I do want to step up the colonisation effort again soon, once I've figured out which yards will need to be kept free for warships at short notice

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Got onto Yanagi's route. It was a lot easier then anticipated because when you start a new game a new starting chapter got added called "Yanagi's Chapter". xP

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Xbox 360):
Cleared "Creation of Akatsuki". I also cleared every battle with an S-rank, conveniently. ^^

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (mobile)
Finishing up the story event for a 2nd time since I messed up and didn't get the 10% Trust Moogle in the first try (my bad for bringing a farm team to a big fight), and I need that Moogle to get closer to having Emperor's TM reward. Then Ace will be even stronger in the near future, mwahaha...

Fire Emblem Awakening. I got burned out on Shadows of Valentia after restarting Hard Mode because I accidentally overwrote my save file while going for the Blitzkreig medal, so I decided to play a Fire Emblem game I like less than SoV. I'm also currently playing through Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fallout: New Vegas.

Also, I'm currently rather early into Awakening (only just unlocked Outrealm Gate)

Last edited:
Space Empires V: Looks like the jig is up as far as the long-range scanners are concerned. Now the planetary defences are on the queues, that frees up several shipyards for colony ships. It appears I was a bit overenthusiastic with Fornax I, however, since there aren't anywhere near enough people now to send out to new colonies

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Xbox 360):
Cleared "The Two Uchiha", with both battles S-ranked like the previous one.

Dragon Quest 7 (3DS) - Finally cleared the Alltrades Abbey scenario and unlocked vocations. You know, for something this core to the game's party system, you would think something like this would be made available a lot sooner, especially considering that class changes were a big selling point for me. I can't say I'm happy with how much this game drags on. But enough complaining. I unlocked the good thing. I'm happy.

On Super Mario 3D World, I 100 percented Searchlight Sneak and King Ka-Thunk's Castle. So, here's a celebratory gif made by moi:
8j6V5oD.jpg

Yonder Cloud Catcher Chronicles (PS4) - Found two more sprite things and managed to clear like 5 more murk areas.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - Slowly making my way through Yanagi's route. His route is obviously longer then all the others so I'm still in chapter 2.

Space Empires V: Blast it. I've made a silly mistake and now I'm pretty sure my delightful human opponent has access to all my ship designs. It's not the worst thing in the world to happen, but it is enough to make me regret not having gone over every treaty with a fine-toothed comb

Popolocrois (3DS) - I really needed a break from the stuff I was currently playing so I picked this back up. Its super easy just long. I'm gonna be honest, I powersaved the heck outta this so its not quite as slow to get to the end. xP

I've been getting back into PMD Explorers of Time lately. I finally beat the Grand Master of All Things Bad so now I can continue with the post-game story, but first I'm just doing a bunch of missions and collecting items.

I recently beat Metroid Fusion (I was stuck on the SA-X until I figured out a funny trick to beat it really easily) and Digimon World Dawn.

And I've also been playing a little bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Finally got this in the mail and it's super, super fun. I'm enjoying every bit of this. The only thing I don't really like are the flying controls, specifically having to hold the R button to fly. But otherwise, excellent game.

Back
Top Bottom