• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Popolocrois (3DS) - Got the underground farm cleared and ready for use. Now I'm at Cordon trying to figure out how those heathens can farm without a fairy.

Pokemon XD, just trying to get a Modest or Timid female Eevee, I've been soft-resetting for days... xD

Also Super Smash Bros Wii U, For Glory, Kirbyciding opponents to death and boosting my win rate is fun.

Well, I was going to play some EOU2 taday, but then a notafication regarding the demo for Monster Hunter Stories poped up and I knew what must be done... And, even if Monster Hunter as a turn-based RPG is a little wierd at first, it very quickly grew on me. Possibly because the general style of both the rock-paper-scissors battle system and the attack animations remind me of an arcade game I used to play back when there was an arcade near where I live (a.k.a. eoens ago), which just so happened to feature dinosaurs, but I digress.

Oh, and there's a surprising amount of stuff in said demo, enough to keep me going for hours on end. Probably because I spent more time exploring the overworld then actually trying to finish it, but that's besides the point. Either way, it seems I have yet another game on my 'to get when I have money to spend' list.

I've gotten back into Bloodborne recently. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and using an Arcane build this time. I also got the Old Hunters DLC and I've been dabbling in it little by little.

Monster Hunter Stories demo (3DS) - So I decided to download the demo and try this out, and I'm happy I did. I was already considering getting MH Stories, and this just solidifies my decision. This game plays wonderfully. I've never played a MH game before, and I realize this is just a spin-off, but it definitely makes for a nice introduction for first timers like myself.

Popolocrois (3DS) - Trying to get into the last garden. Only one more vegetable patch to clear up before I have access. Man I remember why I stopped playing this one. Its trying way to hard to be cute and charming.

Monster Hunter Stories demo (3DS) - Finished the demo earlier today. I'm kinda sad that it's now over, but that really goes to show how much I enjoyed playing this. I made a few mistakes here and there in my playthrough, but I'll be happy to continue off where I was when I get the full version.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Got to Hercule City in the second area (I'm still going to call it Satan City though). I unlocked Pan now!

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Going through Eden right now and trying to level up my third row party a bit.

Collar X Malice (Vita) - A finished walk-through went up for Yanagi so I'm slowly making my way through his route again. Its quite a b it longer in the end game then all the other routes.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Just cleared the third area/floor. Still have yet to break the sky barrier to the next area, but that will be done in a few short battles. It's really hard to put down this game, and I'm enjoying recruiting all the random, generic fighters. There's this one Saiyan fighter who wears a business suit whose bio mentions that he's a tycoon, and dyed his hair blond so that "people would take him seriously". It amuses me.

Pokemon Sun: Breeding a new Ralts to replace the unfavourable Gardevoir I had previously. The IVs have reach a point that I deem, acceptable (as in, not perfect by any stretch, but not completely trash), and it's just a case of producing a not actively hindering nature. I mean, my original one was Adamant, you literally can't do worse than that.

I just beat Kirby Super Star's Milky Way Wishes. Honestly, I didn't find it satisfying. I don't like that game, and the only reasons I can think of for disliking it sound really petty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it's the Worst Game Ever 1995(?), it's just not for me.

I'm currently playing through Sonic Adventure and Splatoon 2, which I got just yesterday. The former is nice, but the graphics and controls take some getting used to after being in the modern era for so long; still worth a play though. As for Splatoon 2, the music and controls are different from the original, so I'm currently going through a transitionary period. I have the feeling that I'll love it once I'm past it though.

Back
Top Bottom