• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Planning on starting Monster Hunter Generations soon.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - So I defeated the Janenbuu and team. Wasn't easy, but I managed to find a way that worked. The other Buus and Janenbas were fairly easier to fell once I defeated Janenbuu. I'm just glad it's over, but I dread to think what other bosses with Regeneration I'll face next. Probably the final boss no doubt. The team I used this time around were also more effective than the last one, so I may stick with this one for a bit.

Splatoon 2
Gonna be getting on there in a sec. Salmon Run if it's still available since that mode is way too addictive, but otherwise I'll do some Ranked matches and hope that it's Rainmaker rather than the other two. I used to like Tower Control in the first game (it was my favorite Ranked Mode), but I'm not a fan of the changes made to it here and the cramped maps (minus the returning ones from Splatoon 1) only exacerbate my issues with it...

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - So as of yesterday, I've beaten the game. Defeated all three forms of the final boss (though technically just two, since the third was scripted). Surprisingly, I found the fights to be a lot easier than Janenbuu's due to the main boss having no Regeneration skills or moves. I can't be more grateful for that. The scripted battle wasn't really that fun, but it's whatever now. Now I just have Champion Hercule to beat left. I guess he's technically the final boss, but that's post credits.

I'll probably still play this for a little while longer. Despite its few faults, the game has otherwise been very enjoyable. Also recruited Jeice of the Ginyu Force the other day. Very happy.

Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines (Vita) - Started up my first cursed clan and now Ive started making my first cursed heir. xP Its kinda slow right now but I assume itll pick up after the first generation ends.

Pokemon Moon, need to breed Snivy for BulbaTrade tomorrow.

Space Empires V: The second battle in as many months happened this turn, with Battlefleet White engaging a second Sithrak squadron of equal size in orbit around Butukret II. Little HMS Intrepid almost got smoked by the planetary defences, but the rest of White came to her aid just in time

On the Switch today, I tried the Snipperclips demo (okay, so it is indeed pretty fun) and the Pokken DX demo (off Japan's eShop -- confusing whether it was supposed to be out Wednesday or Thursday -- but at least it has English!)

Then made another run at the MHXX demo, fought Barioth with Charge Blade (my main weapon type) and beat him in about 15m. I should go hunting that new elder dragon next.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Today has been a good day; I recruited Turles. Still trying to get SSJ Bardock though so I can retire normal Bardock. Things are much quieter now that I've completed the main story campaign.

Splatoon 2
Trying out the new Manta Maria stage! It reminds me more of one from the first game than the style of those new to 2, which is a very good thing to me! Might try farming ability chunks off the Splatfest tee too.

The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

And Europa Universalis 4. Been playing as Morocco, and I almost control all of north Africa. I'm currently preparing for and invasion of the Iberian peninsula, with the help of Britain, Genoa, and the Ottomans.

Back
Top Bottom