• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Still in the intermission doing side quests. I cant for the life of me get the item drops I need to finish one of them!!!! On the plus side in my quest for those items I cleared all the dragons out of Preloma.

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Headed to the underground passage so I can fight the 2nd True Dragon. Looks like Im going to have to fight my former buddy first though.

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - The final boss is giving me trouble so I'm having to go back and rework my teams equipment. Something that blocks freaking charm for sure.

I need to breed Kangaskhan for Bulbatrade, so Pokemon Moon. I want to play Nier Automata after though.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Been mostly trying to recruit some characters I want and some sub-events on the side. The past couple days I've been able to recruit Goku, Vegeta, SSJ3 Trunks, Cell Jr, Android 16, Android 17, and maybe some others I'm forgetting. I'm actually trying to get Raditz though. I also did the three Ziku-Quests, which I'm surprised are still available. The dates say they should have been discontinued in January but they're still up. No complaints from me though.

Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle (smart phone) - I guess this technically counts as a game I'm playing? I figured it was something I would try. Not very innovative at all in that you just tap on orbs to power your character and sometimes change the turn order, but it's decent for the odd bout and killing time. Wish it didn't require an internet connection, though I can see why.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2 (Vita) - Well got all the songs unlocked, I think. Now Im working on building up scores and getting enough points to buy all the skins.

Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Felicia (now a Witch) and Xander got married. Mainly because Nohr needs an heir.

Back
Top Bottom