• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I just got an extension pass for the DLC

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3)
Cleared the story mode (unlocking the characters on the way) and played some survival cups.

I've been playing through the Triverse Gate in Tales of Hearts R. It's my third time playing through and it's not that difficult or complex - it's just several paths unlocked by completing two mini dungeons. The six boss battles are the fun part: one superboss in each mini dungeon, and one superboss in each floor (4 floors) of the main dungeon.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2 (Vita) - Got almost every song on the first difficulty to 5 plays and at the top score bracket. Had one of my coworkers try the game out and he is apparently a rhythm game champ. He made me look like a failure at the game. :ROFLMAO:

I've been playing Sonic Mania since the PC version just came out a few days ago and it's so much fun! :D I already beat it and got the chaos emeralds with all 3 characters: first Sonic (& Tails), then Knuckles, and then Tails.

Well, I had a rather enjoyable time playing Pokkén online recently in which, among other things, I had a series of about ten or so good fights with an S-rank Pikachu player (a majority of which I won by the way)... Eh, maybe he was relatively new to the character or something, but you know that they're good matches when you're having fun even when you lose. Also, it's always fun when you defeat an opponent by waiting for them to do something silly and punishing with a Burst Attack, or just keeping them as far away from you as possible, that too.

Oh, and if any of you want to play some Pokkén matches with me before DX comes out then feel free to ask. Just saying.

7th Dragon Code VFD (3DS) - Finally beat the game! The ending was kinda flat so I'm hoping there was some kind of true ending I missed, otherwise I'm kinda disappointed.

Ark Survival Evolved (PS4) - Trying to play but the freaking game keeps kicking me out of the server!

The Mega Man Legacy Collection. Cleared the 1st 3 games, and in the middle of the 4th one.

Also, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Most of the time, it is this game - even though my town is very well developed now.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Heard there were diamond loot boxes in the multiverse this weekend so I decided to level up Starfire some more. Did a little bit of work with Red Hood but I suck as him so I didn't get very far.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Went back to my farm and forgot I left off in the winter so I didn't get to do a whole lot. Only have one more heart to get with Sebastian though.

Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle (smart phone) - Oh did I say that Dokkan Battle isn't that particularly good? Turns out I'm addicted to it now. I'm trying to pace myself though, since this does get really draining on my phone. I'm sure I'll probably stop playing whenever I finish the last quest stage, which may still be awhile yet.

Dragon Ball Fusions - I was able to fuse my avatar character with SSJ3 Goku. Now I'm rocking the most luscious mane ever. Right now trying to get Vegeta (Battle Suit/DBZ) so I can fuse him with Pinich. I did encounter him when I was hunting for Raditz, but I couldn't recruit him then. I wish this whole thing was a little more streamlined. On the plus side, I did recruit Meta-Cooler today.

Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time. Still trying to catch a bigger fish.
(This fairy keeps telling me I need to go do something important.)

Back
Top Bottom