• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Recently started a(nother) New Game + playthrough of Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, this time in Story Mode, so that I don't get too bored trying to get my recently-Trained party members back to Lv99, and I got through the first nine floors of Yggdrasil (and the 1st Ginnungagap floor) with very little effort. Oh, and for those that don't know, Training in this game sets you to a specific level with more Skill Points then normal, both of which depending on what your previous level was, just saying.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Got Starfire up to lvl 20. Now I just need to get her epic gear and Ill be happy with her. Switching between a few characters right now. Ill probably stick with BB until I get him to 20 since he is already past the half way mark.

Moco Moco Friends (3DS) - I'm at chapter 14 so I would assume I'm close to the end. I would be surprised is this was a long game.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - This may be the last day playing it until I put it down tomorrow, when Monster Hunter Stories launches. It's been an excellent game and I've enjoyed every moment of it (well, except the ring courses and arduous character hunting). I managed to recruit Battle Suit Vegeta the other day, so I've been training him. Still need to clear the "Four Fists are Better Than Two" sub-event. I may still continue playing it the odd time.

Also, I tried out the Miitopia demo today.....I'm disappointed. In the demo, that is. I expected that it would give me an opportunity to try out some of the gameplay aside from character creation. Instead all it was were just scripted trailers. What's even the point of that? The Miitomo demo was 50 times better than this. Not to knock on the game or anything. I'm knocking on the 'demo'. Eh. I may still decide to get the full game anyway.

Just been messin' around in Star Wars Battlefront II and MLB 10 The Show.
(without waffles :p)
waffles.jpg

Last edited:
Space Empires V: I don't know where the Sithrak are pulling all their ships from, but it's beginning to become a problem, with Battlegroup White in desperate need of a refit. If they can hold out for another six months or so the new Buzzard-class cruisers ought to be able to relieve them

Splatoon 2 and Zelda breath of the wild. Also sporadically Dragon Quest VII if I'm spending my lunch break alone. Was playing Suikoden II as well, but seem to have put that on hold for a while.

Tales of Zestiria: The PS3 was plugged in, so I figured I'd pick this game up after, like, a year. I've gotten pretty well back into the swing of things, and I've cleared the Trial of Water, and I'm playing around with some of the sidequests before I go too much further.

Monster Hunter Stories - I think I'm finally past most of the tutorials so I'm doing some side quests right now.

Monster Hunter Stories (3DS) - Got the full version the other day and started playing it, continuing it off from my last save from the demo. Took a bit, but I beat Blight Nacaguruga (spelling?).

Right now my top priority is Zero Time Dilemma. I can't wait to see the conclusion of this unique series, but these games are so dense...

Monster Hunter Stories. Without spoiling things, we've upgraded our key item (the Kinship Stone) to 'rarity 3' level and entered a new area. Prior to it, we upgraded all weapons/armor initially avialable from the village Smithy to Level 2 (monster parts are required for the next upgrade though). The most recent boss battle was tense but not really that difficult. Plus, Aptonoth's kinship attack is just plain funny to watch.

Back
Top Bottom