• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Monster Hunter Stories: The plot wants me to hunt a "strange" Qurupeco. They say there are also Flying Wyverns in the area. Coincidence? I doubt.

In the meantime, we're grinding new subquests for money to upgrade gear and all. I think I need my team up to Lv.20....

Oh, and I found the person you give all those Bottle Caps to.

Just finished recording Chapter 26 of FE Fates Conquest. It has come to our attention that Iago was conspiring to take over the Nohrian government and install a fascist regime with business magnate Gerald C Mcguire! Can Senator Corrin stop the insurrection before it is too late?

Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask. I'm exploring Clock Town and Termina Field.
3DS or the original N64?

Pokémon Y - bought this a short time ago, when it happened to be on temporarily on sale for $30, and have decided to do my first ever Nuzlocke Challenge on it.

Skyrim - I ended up playing this longer than I had planned and will now wrap up the remaining questlines that I had planned to do.

Stardew Valley - Well got married to Sebastian and that was rather uneventful. Now Im trying to get farther in the mine and work on the community center.

Injustice 2 - Tried out Black Manta. Im awful as him but hes cool.

Technically what I've last played a couple days ago, but Super Bomberman R (Switch). I finally got back to it and cleared story mode.....now there's nothing left to do. That's pretty typical with most Bomberman games, especially the classic ones, so I knew what I would be getting into when I first bought the game.

I beat Zero Time Dilemma, so I'm finally done with Zero Escape. Thanks to everybody who recommended I play 999 last year, cuz now I'm a veteran and a huge fan of Zero Escape!

Since my power's still out, I'm only able to play 3DS and Vita when they're not charging. So I'm getting into the Hebijo story in Senran Kagura Burst and going through my current rotation of Vita games: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, The Caligula Effect and Persona 3 Portable.

I haven't been able to play Persona 5 in days now. Days!!!!

Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask. The Bunny Hood is my fave of the four masks have now.

Stardew Valley - Almost to the end of the mines but I need a way better weapon before I can continue.

Sonic Mania and Kamiko (Switch).

Got these a couple days ago and tried them out. Both are really fun. I've heard good things about Kamiko since its release, and I can definitely see why.

Monster Hunter Generations - I was trying all the weapons to find one I liked best, I settled on the sword and shield.

Back
Top Bottom