• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I bought Dishonored 2 on sale this past weekend. Still on my first playthrough (Emily, Stealthy, Low Chaos, Hard difficulty), and I'm really enjoying it. But the way I play I'm taking at least 4 hours for every mission, and I quick-save after every enemy I take out. I do a lot of quick-loading.

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards on Wii U.

See, with Miiverse closing on November 7, I thought I'd make a personal goal to beat this game 100%, and post my successful achievement on Miiverse as a sort of "farewell" post. It'll be bittersweet, but as we know, nothing lasts forever. Except memories.

Don't mind me, just playing Pokkén as per usual. Though I did run into someone online who used the name 'theodd1sout', but I have a feeling he was a fake since, if I recall correctly, he D/Ced part way through a match.

Also, I've reached a point in Etrian Odysey Untold 2's New Game + where it's actually starting to become kinda challenging for my Trained party members, namely the upper reaches 5th Stratum. Kinda challenging. As in, 'auto-battle (which makes all your party members use a regular attack until you turn it off) is still a viable option but you'll probably have to heal up a bit afterwards' levels of challenging.

Pokemon Sun: Just got the Gengarite I was after, and so my team for the Mega Melee is set and ready.

Tales of Zestiria: Restored the blessing to the Lohgrin area, and took out a huge pillbug hellion (unfortunately it wasn't Arma Dylan), who ironically put me in a harder fight than the giant elephant hellion the characters made a huge deal that I not get hit by. I've saved outside the next ruin I'm set to explore out in that wetlands are whose name escapes me.

Tales of Zestiria: Finally wound up finding Mayvin, and finished off every set of ruins that side of Glaivend (are there even ruins on the Ladylake side?). I checked out Rayfalke Spiritcrest just to see if anything was there, and it turns out there's a little side-quest marker at the peak. Probably an actual fight with Edna's brother. I'm done for today, but I'm going to go up there and see if I can't handle him.

Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Decided to marry Saizo in one file, and Silas in the other.

Back
Top Bottom