• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy X (PS4)

So literally just as I decided "Okay, I'm so done...last game and I'm ready to give up..." THIS HAPPENS! :)
DKXd0AMV4AA6bDz.jpg:large

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - I cleared the first story mission and did a couple instructor fights. I think the thing I appreciate the most out of this game is how streamlined and "lite" the fighting gameplay is. I've never been a fan of fighting games, so this is nice. The gameplay kinda reminds me of Bayonetta, to a small degree.

Pokemon Gold (3DS VC) - Started the game with Totodile as my starter....but as much as I like Totodile, I intend to ditch him and go with a non-starter team for once. I've caught a Jigglypuff and a Hoothoot, both of which may or may not be temporary additions. Otherwise I haven't gotten too far.

There's a couple games too that I really should be playing... (namely MH Stories and Dragon Quest...), but I've never been great at multi-tasking with multiple games.

Pokken DX - Tried out my friends copy. Its actually pretty cool. We of course skipped the tutorial because were cool kids and just tried out every fighter blind.

Summoners War - I'm leveling up fodder monsters to 6 star Seara, my wind oracle. <3

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Still doing some sparring with the instructors and lessons at the academy, learning the ropes and all that. I don't think I'll ever be masterful at this game, but it helps to learn all that I can and build my attributes up. It's a very enjoyable fighting game, and I don't even like the genre. I chose Piccolo as my mentor, because why not. Wish I knew where I can keep track of the friendship though.

Monster Hunter Stories - I discovered that the Expeditions feature is measured in real time (not gameplay time) which is awesome, because sometimes I don't have time to sit down and proceed but I do have time to merely turn it on, check the results of the latest expedition and send another one out before logging off.

Space Empires V: A nice little reminder this turn of why it's sensible to keep fleets up to date and up to strength - Battlefleet Scarlet was able to engage and annihilate a Jraenar fleet twice its own size. Ten ships deployed, no losses

Space Empires V: He's mad. He's absolutely mad. I ought to have expected a dreadnought design like this. No less than FOUR Large Wave Motion Guns on this behemoth of a ship. Seven shield generators as well. The only way I can think of to beat it is with mass torpedo strikes, and even then I'm not sure

Mary Skelter(Vita) - In the start of chapter 2 at the Graveyard. Trying to level up Alice and Red Riding Hood to the same level as Sleepy and Snow. Then I'm going to pop out of the dungeon and upgrade equipment before moving on.

Pokemon Gold - Picked my original starter, Chikorita! Now I'm on my way to Cherrygrove.

Stardew Valley - Waiting on my goat to produce a large milk. Had a witch come by and give me a void egg that is now in the incubator. Grabbing the materials I need to build a lightning rod.

Still playing Pokemon Silver, heading to Goldenrod City to get my third badge (oh and I picked my original starter from Gold, Cyndaquil).

Last I mentioned I was going to replay a FF game, decided on replaying V. Might replay IV as well since it was my first FF game that my father introduced to me.

Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS) - So I bought a used copy of this last Tuesday and finally got around to trying it. Frankly, compared to the Wii U original, this version isn't very good and awkward to play. I don't see myself putting very many hours into this like I did with the other one.

Pokemon Gold (3DS VC) - Got to Azalea now. I've caught a Mareep, which has now since evolved into a Flaafy, and a Wooper and Bellsprout, the latter two which I'll be reserving as HM users.

Back
Top Bottom