• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokken DX - Tried out my friends copy. Its actually pretty cool. We of course skipped the tutorial because were cool kids and just tried out every fighter blind.
As a Pokkén player myself who doesn't have the DX version due to not having a Switch... *grumble grumble*, while I approve of the fact that you actually enjoyed the thing, I am rather disapointed that you skipped the tutorial, since, if it's anything like regular Pokkén's tutorial, then it actually does a pretty decent job of explaining what does what and all that. Just saying.

Oh, and I haven't really been doing much game-related stuff lately, though I did train a few 'mons up a little in Sun/Moon, if that counts.

...I am rather disapointed that you skipped the tutorial, since, if it's anything like regular Pokkén's tutorial, then it actually does a pretty decent job of explaining what does what and all that. Just saying.
Nothing quite beats Rivals of Aether's tutorials - in addition to the 'standard' tutorials (beginner/intermediate/expert) it also features character-specific tutorials which not only teach you what the character's controls are, but clue you in to some of the character's design concepts you need to know to play that character effectively.

Anyway, as for me I'm still level grinding in Monster Hunter Stories. My 'main' team is roughly mid-40s in level, but I want several other monsters up to par so I can experiment with them too. For that I've been using the Expedition feature, great way to level grind and it doesn't even require you to play the game (it counts by real time, not gameplay time).

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Lol, I suck immensely at this game. Poor reflexes and half of the moves I don't even remember how to execute. I cannot even clear all of the academy lessons because of the extreme precise timing some of the moves require (that or the directions are just not clear). Although it looks like other people struggle with some of them, so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad. This is why I don't really like fighting games, but it's still an enjoyable game.

Pokemon Gold - Beat Bugsy and got to Goldenrod. I cannot tell you enough how liberating it is to finally reach Goldenrod. My team currently consists of Hoothoot, Jigglypuff, Flaafy, and Skiploom. I'm thinking I may drop Hoothoot once it evolves. I honestly have no idea how I want my team to be.

Pokemon Gold - I have a Hoothoot now that I'm leveling up a bit on my way to the first gym.

Mary Skelter - Leveling up in this dungeon that is impossible to get out of.

Stardew Valley - Trying to get my fishing skill up to 2 so I can buy bait and use crab pots.

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - Still waiting on the oddly long install to finish. -_-

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - Gone through two story arcs and working on the 3rd.

Pokemon Gold - About to go fight the first gym.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my house ready for Halloween.

We beat Monster Hunter Stories.
Because it's not over until you've slain an elder dragon. This one in particular looked kind of like Teostra and Flammie had a baby together, then asked Fatalis to raise it.
After the story, you get:
High rank unlocked. This is still Monster Hunter we are talking about.

Super Mario 3D World

I beat The Great Tower of Bowser Land for the first time! Unfortunately, my grouchy stepdad kept nagging at me during the battle and credits scene, despite my repeated insistence that I couldn't "fast forward" it. -_- Ah well, I'll be replaying it to catch the green star I missed, anyways.

Space Empires V: Still haven't really found a design for a line breaker cruiser that I really like. My Kite and Osprey-classes work well enough against the AI design, but against human designed ships they just can't compete with multiple Wave Motion Guns

Back
Top Bottom