• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Blue Reflection (PS4) - Well the beginning was kinda weird and the story was moved along super fast. I'm only like maybe an hour in so I'm going to give it a few more hours to see if things even out a bit.

Pokemon Gold - Beat the first gym. I now have a Mareep and a Hoppip on the team I'm at least going to get them both to the double digits in levels before going on.

Stardew Valley - Trudging along through winter. trying to get fish I need through crab pots.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Did a couple things on the side after completing the Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga story missions, including looking into the new time rift areas the other day. Today was a little more relaxing, I did a couple more instructor events and some side quests too. I think I may have encountered a bug while I was sparring with Nappa -- neither he nor Raditz did anything. They literally just hovered there and let me pound them. No complaints though, I got a free Z-rank out of it. =P

Pokémon Gold, I'm in Goldenrod and my Sandshrew finally evolved. So team is now Oddish, Sandslash, and Bayleef (I like grass types).

Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest and Birthright. My army keeps leaving fish and cabbage around the castle.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters (3DS) - Started this up. I originally played YKW 2: Fleshy Souls, which was also my first YKW game, and even now playing it again in the third version still has its charm. I hope to do a better job than in my last playthrough. I chose the Spirit Doughnuts at the beginning, so I guess I'll be playing with Bony Spirits' storyline and exclusives in this.

Senran Kagura Bon Appetite - Only one girl left on the first school. Very easy for a rhythm game.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - "And just when I had an underling to order around at my whim... That's all I wanted! I'm tired of playing lackey to Nappa and Vegeta! .... W-What did you say?! You'll still serve under me?! For...for real? ...Heh. You certainly are a strange one. But that's fine! If you're determined to serve me, then what can I do but accept? We'll start by conquering the planet! Let's make them fear us!" Damn it, I want Raditz as my instructor now. That was far too precious than I can take.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - At the third chapter now, the one with the giant skeleton at the school. Haven't gotten to him yet, but I'm making decently good progress.

Last edited:
Space Empires V: On second thoughts, I may come to be glad of thoroughly refitting Battlefleet Green. It seems the Ukra-Tal have the best part of forty ships across two fleets garrisoned in the objective system. Most are obsolete destroyers, but one does have a dreadnought as a flagship

Not much to speak of in the MH:Stories postgame. I made it to 10F of the Tower of Illusion (which promises to have 50 floors total), and made one run through the new rainforest labyrinth before turning back. And, of course, I'm sending my lower-level Monsters out on Expeditions (until they reach roughly Lv.40, or when I otherwise want to try them out on the team) while doing assorted subquests to get money for upgrading my gear.

I went to my friend's house and played LoZ Breath of the Wild, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE! Both are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom