• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well today I just got Disgaea DS and I'm having loads of fun playing this game. For some weird reason I'm actually enjoying leveling up characters. The only disappointment is the removal of most of the voice acting especially since I'm never played the PS2/PSP version and the fact that they could have left in most if not all the voice acting had they used a larger cartridge (they crammed the whole game into a 64 MB cartridge). Still I'm enjoying this game a lot.

Last edited:
I finally got Super Paper Mario for Wii, and that has my sole gaming attention. I love it~

Playing through: Pokemon Platinum and Kirby Super Star Ultra right now.

-Kirby:Super Star Ultra
-Pokemon Pearl
-Mario Party 8
-Kirby 64: Crystal Shards
-Lego Star Wars (it's my brother, but it's actually pretty fun. And I hate Star wars)

World Of Warcraft (though on a lesser scale than before)
Pokémon Crystal, FireRed & Platinum at times.
Recently finished Crysis: Warhead.
Looking forward to playing Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 soon enough.
Recently re-played Mass Effect and Planescape:Torment.

I don't know if this counts, but I'm going to play Baroque on Wii, I just gotta pick it up first. ;D

*is excited*

DS Lite: Pokemon Diamond
GBA SP: Pokemon Emerald
N64: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Back
Top Bottom