• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Doing the usual. Sparring with instructors, doing the odd quest as they appear, buying stuff. Now that I beat Frieza and Cooler I'm allowed to fly in Conton City, so that's nice.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So I reached Old Harrisville in my second file now, where I play as Katie. I'm pleasantly surprised that Katie has her own grandparents that are separate from Nate's. Yo-Kai Watch has plenty of attention to detail, and here it is no different. I'll be going back to my main file after this, now that my curiosity is quenched.

Cuphead finished downloading today, and turns out it runs just fine on my laptop. Cool. Anyway, I've made it to world 3.

After that I put some more time into Metroid: Samus Returns. Currently in area 4, just acquired the Space Jump, though I am still getting killed rather frequently.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Continuing with the story. Beat Perfect Cell. Fight was intense, but not nearly as much as Frieza and Cooler were. Also passed another advancement class.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Back to my main file. I'm progressing pretty well, mostly with sidequests and befriending Yo-Kai. Not going to rush with the story like I did with Fleshy Souls. I got to C-Rank now, so I was able to befriend two Shmoopies, one to fuse with Tongus and one to put on my team. Just need to evolve the second one and I'm good.

Pokemon Conquest: Valora, Spectra, Nixtorm, and Dragnor are now the only 4 kingdoms I haven't conquered, and it looks like I've reached that point where the other armies are too terrified to attack me because my defenders are so powerful, which is fine by me, just leaves me free to find links, evolve Pokemon, and transform Warlords.
Only 3 enemy armies left too. I already perfected Hanbei and Kanbei in Hanbei's story, so I'm thinking they're the army I'm gonna leave alone, and Magoichi and Tadakatsu will be the 2 I mercilessly conquer.

Mary Skelter Nightmares

Exploring Dorms and have run into a confusing warp puzzle also met the next addition to my team in Gretel(post Nightmare fight)

Team is now

Jack
Alice(resting)
Red Riding Hood(resting)
Thumbelina
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Kaguya
Cinderella

Last edited:
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my wheat bundle.

Mary Skelter (Vita) - In the Downtown area doing some leveling. Switched Red Riding Hood to the Fairy class and Snow White to the Sakura Maiden.

Stardew Valley (Switch) - The save times on the switch version are stupid long. I had one save time take like 2 minutes. Other then the saves the game is great on the Switch.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Made a Ruby Rose CAC just for the fun of it, and cleared a little more of the story and a couple PQs on another one of my characters. Otherwise just did a lot of random playing around.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - My suckery at fighting games is beginning to really show now. Still trying to push through as much of the story before Super Mario Odyssey releases later this month.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - More side quests and stuff. I evolved my Shmoopie into a Pinkipoo. May its Popularity skill aid me. I'm really not looking forward to having to befriend Flushback again later on...

Pokemon Conquest: Just 3 more Kingdoms to conquer. Ranmaru's Riolu evolved into Lucario, and I was able to get Kai transformed and evolve her Darumaka. I think the last Warrior I'm gonna actively try to Transform is Gracia, then I make sure everyone one the army has their perfect link (besides the ones that need special events), then win and move on to Tadakatsu's story (assuming I've unlocked it).
The only thing I'm torn over is whether to bother getting waiting around to get Kunoichi her Sneazel. On the one hand, it's a special occurrence to find, on the other hand, she's a story character and I want to be able to transform her at some point.

Space Empires V: Operation Oorto Geld ought to be ready to get underway next turn - Green's B-series 21 just needs finishing, Battlefleet Scarlet is in place on the second front, and White's lighter elements are getting a quick refit

I played demos of Ni No Kuni 2, Secret of Mana remake and Dissidia NT Final Fantasy today.

Reached area 7 in Metroid: Samus Returns. The Omega Metroid wasn't too difficult to take down, but the boss after that... egad, that took a lot of tries. Gravity Suit may "greatly reduce" damage but this thing was STILL doing 100-150 per hit.

Pokemon Conquest: Finally finished off Muneshige's story. Pretty much everyone that could transform did, I left Ina because she still had like, 10% left before she could transform and I just wasn't waiting that long.
Now, remember how I said I'd probably go on to Tadakatsu's story next? Well, first off, I need to finish Ieyasu's story first, and even if I'd already done it, it turns out Tadakatsu needs Ieyasu in the same Kingdom to transform, who naturally is not present in the Junior Warlord stories. So that means we can add Tadakatsu to "The list of warriors who literally cannot transform in their own stories, I mean ffs". But I mean, it'd still be a good ground for Ina to transform, but still.
So I went and started Oichi's story, because she's already transformed and a nice, simple Rose of Ransei story is a nice break from Unite Ransei, since I won't need to stress about transforming anyone in such a short story.
After I finish up with Oichi's, I'm thinking either Ieyasu or Nobunaga next. Ieyasu would be nice since it'd open up Tadakatsu's for transforming Ina, but Nobunaga would give a great opportunity to transform both Tadakatsu and Ina (assuming recruitment goes well), and let me transform Ranmaru, and I really like Ranmaru. But Tadakatsu would be easier on me since I could transform Ina and probably no-one else, since pretty much all of the other Junior Warlord characters are transformed already, making it less of a pain to do up multiple characters at once. Hmm, choices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom