• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Operation Oorto Geld has got off to an excellent start - Battlefleet Green descended on an Ukra-Tal fleet in the Grendel system and absolutely annihilated it; Battlefleet Scarlet is attacking in the Quilktrin system with impunity; and the new Eagle-class battleship HMS Fenghuang is ready for launch. Only problem is that Fenghuang and Orion have to stay in dock till Battlefleet Green can sweep the mines out of the way

Pokemon Conquest: In Oichi's story, three out of 7 Kingdoms are under my control, and next up is No's army in Terrera. I managed to find Nene wandering around before I went conquering, so she made things easier. Unfortunately I missed out on Ginchiyo and Okuni, but I did manage to recruit Ranmaru, so no no-one can use his Dratini against me, and I've got another powerful warrior.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - I decided to try making a QQ Bang. For my first attempt, I got something that appears okay. I'm not sure if it's actually benefiting me or not though. Also progressed a tiny bit with the story and got introduced to the time rift expert quests. Was not happy to face enhanced Broly in story.

Pokemon Conquest: Finished off Oichi's story nice and easy, and moved on to Ieyasu's story. I currently control Valora, Nixtorm, and Dragnor, and have 54/100 Pokemon needed to clear the story. Honestly, at the rate I'm going, this shouldn't take too long.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Just building up some money and slowly upgrading buildings. Unlocked the desert and the sewer. Just have the fishing and bulletin board sections of the community center to finish now.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Took a break from story to do some more instructor events and another advancement class. I've got quite a few instructors now after clearing the Cell and Majin Buu sagas, including....Turles. <3

Pokemon Gold: I made it to Olivine city and leveled up a bit

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: next is chapter 28 "Battle Before Dawn" and I also got the Linus version of "Four Fanged Offense" this time! (the first time, I fought Lloyd)

Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War: I'm on chapter 2 right now (I think I'm near the end of the chapter) and I have to fight Agusty

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Today was fairly eventful. I beat the Masked Saiyan and Mira, followed by Beerus, in the story. Created a really good QQ Bang too, or at least one that's a lot better than my last one. Also swapped Piccolo as my long-time instructor for Turles. He's surprisingly encouraging.

(Also, is my playthrough inspiring others to play this too? =P)

Space Empires V: Oorto Geld has moved into the assault phase, which has gone more or less to plan. It seems my design for the Eagle-class was on the optimistic side - the MkII is going to need a much bigger magazine to cope with these large-scale planetary assaults

Stardew valley is really all I've had time to play this week. I've been making good progress though! I'm in the desert mine and it sucks. Still trying to get a freaking rabbits foot.

Back
Top Bottom