• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

In Persona Q, I'm in the second dungeon. I'm gonna find out who my destined partner is! I already know it's gonna be Yukari (I'm going on record here so I can eat my words later when I get Junpei).
My destined partner was either Zen or Koromaru (depending on which save file).

Anyway, we reached G3 rank in MH4U. That urgent quest wasn't too difficult, but it did take a while.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. The trees look so pretty now.

Fire Emblem Echoes- Leon is now a Sniper.

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: I'm about to begin chapter 9

Pokemon Gold: I have 6 badges and caught the shiny Gyarados, and now I'm training up a Girafarig and a Zubat that I might put on my team

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - So it occurred to me that I may have been playing this game the "wrong" way the entire time. I'm around level 70, getting awfully close to the level 80 cap, and my stats are all around the 40's to 50's, because I was more focused on building a balanced set of stats rather than build preferred ones. =/ None of my stats are close to 100. I guess I've done pretty well considering that, but now I can't help but feel I've unknowningly screwed myself over early on.

I've been trying to get the remaining Time Distortion Eggs, and I'm considering just giving up now. I ignored Guru's House until now, and I'm not confident I'll get the egg from him after reading responses on the internet. And I'm having the worst trouble defending Frieza from Cooler because the allies keep freaking dying on me. Why can't the damn ally capsules work on my allies?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - So it occurred to me that I may have been playing this game the "wrong" way the entire time. I'm around level 70, getting awfully close to the level 80 cap, and my stats are all around the 40's to 50's, because I was more focused on building a balanced set of stats rather than build preferred ones. =/ None of my stats are close to 100. I guess I've done pretty well considering that, but now I can't help but feel I've unknowningly screwed myself over early on.
If you ever feel like your stats are really screwed, you can use the Dragon Balls to reassign your attribute points with the "second chance at life" wish (if I recall correctly; I've yet to use it myself).

If you ever feel like your stats are really screwed, you can use the Dragon Balls to reassign your attribute points with the "second chance at life" wish (if I recall correctly; I've yet to use it myself).
Yeah, I just found that out after I posted that. At least I know now that I'm not completely screwed over.

Also I just beat the quest with Frieza and am at 30% with Guru's House now. Woo.

Fire Emblem- Awakening. Trying to decide on a pairing for Lissa this file.

Granblue Fantasy- Decided to give up on the Sealing Staff but I'm still grinding event quests for that fully uncapped Kero-chan

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Loving it so far. Just hit the chapter where I recruit Elise and Camilla. After that Im going to go and replay some chapters in the free mode to get some items for crests.

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War: Finally finished it today! It was pretty fun. I might replay it soon and try some different pairings.

Pokemon Gold: I put Girafarig on my team, and now I'm not sure if I want to use Scyther or Ariados as my bug-type. I'm also trying to evolve my Eevee into Umbreon.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Got Frieza's Time Distortion Egg. I just need Guru's now. I'm currently at 54% at that. It would be nice if I could get the egg before Super Mario Odyssey comes out this coming Friday, but I'm not sure if I'll make it.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Still chugging along with the side quests. The other day I got Shogunyan (a legendary Yo-Kai) and swapped Jibanyan for it. I'm a little sad to let Jibanyan go, especially cause he's able to use different Soultimate moves, but Shogunyan works better for the Brave Tribe bonus. One half of my team is physical oriented, and the other half is elemental oriented, so I've got a pretty good balance now.

Meh, more grinding in MH4U. Not much to speak of, though our last G-rank expedition resulted in taking down all five wild monsters (including a Deviljho! Though we did get carted a lot against him...). Not sure what I want to grind for currently ... Chameleos? Teostra? G3?

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Stopped Xander and Ryoma from killing each other. Used a master seal on Lianna and Takumi. Almost got everyone to level 15. Collected everything that pops up in chapters except for one master seal which I'm going back to get.

Back
Top Bottom