• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Sophie is now a Great Knight, and Azura is a Great Lord.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One):
Started playing with another one of my characters (a female Majin) and went through the first two PQs.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - I got Guru's Time Distortion Egg!

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Today I decided to take some pictures with the Yo-Kai Cam in YKW 1, which I used to get Select Coins + in Psychic Specters. Now I've got Buchinyan, Noko and Komasan. Also did a couple more side quests. I think I'm ready to move on with the story now.

Pokémon Moon - Bred a HP Ground Cutiefly in a Love Ball. <3

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Got to chapter 19? Lianna is like level 31 and everyone else I actively use is around 20-25. Just promoted Camilla and got a few A+ support ranks.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Finished the main campaign and unlocked lunatic mode. About to try out the History battle things.

Pokemon Moon - My niece needed a Pokemon so I traded it to her and then started doing mindless wonder trading with my boxes of Litten's.

Minecraft (Wii U Edition)

I popped into my Creative world and admired my Fennekin mosaic from atop the torch-like observational Fennekin Tower.
20171024_222147_HDR-1.jpg
20171024_222233-1.jpg

The orange details on Fennekin are Lava pools!

I also had to amend my Squid habitat (dubbed Squid World) because all of my Squids apparently died except for one. :( So until I get around to repopulating it, my lone survivor Ten Tickles has it all to himself. I then expanded a little secret underwater cavern that I had constructed under Squid World.

On top of it all, I used various Terra Cotta blocks to touch up my house and Fennekin Tower. The renovation isn't pictured, but now the tower's roof features red and yellow Terra Cotta instead of stone bricks/chiseled stone.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch) - Well I guess this is the last day playing this, now that Super Mario Odyssey is right around the corner. It's been a real...blast. Today I focused on training some more with the instructors. I currently got all instructors save for the last two at the very bottom of the list, and I have no idea who they are supposed to be (they have gold borders). I assume they're supposed Towa and Mira, though I wouldn't know, much less know how to unlock them.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - The other day I managed to befriend Ray O' Light, after having zero luck the day before it. Now I'm doing a couple more side-quests before proceeding with the story.

I currently got all instructors save for the last two at the very bottom of the list, and I have no idea who they are supposed to be (they have gold borders). I assume they're supposed Towa and Mira, though I wouldn't know, much less know how to unlock them.
If they're after Bardock, then they should be Hit and Bojack from DLC 1 & 3 respectively. Only issue is, I'm not sure when the Switch version is actually getting the DLC... ;p

If they're after Bardock, then they should be Hit and Bojack from DLC 1 & 3 respectively. Only issue is, I'm not sure when the Switch version is actually getting the DLC... ;p
Oh, right. You get more characters through collecting the Dragon Balls and wishing for them. I know that you get Hit from that at the very least. That makes sense. Also all the already released DLC have been available for the Switch version since launch. I'm just not interested in them, aside from the timed free ones I already got.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Cleared a few more PQs and one Saiyaman quest with my secondary character.

I restarted "Miitopia" as I want to save my Game Tickets for collecting the ragged outfits in the roulette, which will get me the "collect every clothes in each class" medals. Currently, this is my party:

Warrior: Me
Mage: Hermione Granger
Cleric: Princess Peach
Thief: Hinata Hyūga

Back
Top Bottom