• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Minecraft (Wii U Edition)

I did some things regarding a tall mountain overlooking my home in my Creative world. On top, I built a snow spire that spirals up just high enough for me to stand in the clouds. I also began work on a home carved into the side of the mountain, with one window peeking through the naturally occurring waterfall. Additionally, I discovered a small cavern with a monster spawner creating a Zombie horde below the waterfall, so I planted a sign that read "Help! Zombies everyw..." with a skull next to it.

Splatoon 2

I have recently got an S-rank on Rainmaker, which feels like a proud achievement because it can get quite challenging. I admit I got lucky on two games because the other team got one disconnect each.

Due to this, I have gotten S-rank on all modes, with Tower Control first, followed by Splat Zones, and now Rainmaker.

On the Salmon Run side, the weapon set Splattershot Pro, Jet Squelcher, Dualie Squelcher and E-Liter 4K. They are all ranged weapons so their fire rate is not their strongest suit, but given that they are ranged, at least they have good reviving potential! I got up to 100 points this time, so I guess it's not a terrible set.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Odyssey - Excellent game so far. It feels wonderful to finally return to some proper 3D Mario after some fifteen odd years (since Super Mario Sunshine, I never got to play Galaxy 1 or 2). Currently at the Wooded Kingdom.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Winding down with the story. I'm very close to the "final" boss now.

In "Miitopia", I finished Greenhorne, and the Dark Lord kidnapped my party members and sealed my Warrior class. Now here's my team:

Scientist: Me
Pop Star (Female): Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Chef: Komoe Harumachi (Eiken)
Cat: Kitty Cheshire (Ever After High)

Currently I'm mostly playing Splatoon 2, and the recently released Super Mario Odyssey (both for the Switch)

Nearly to level 40 in Splatoon 2, and recently acquired A- rank and above in all ranked modes. I don't play a lot of ranked, because I get super salty with it, but I've been trying to hold it back so I can have some fun. I have recently picked up trying out new weopans. Once a week I do a weopan randomizer, and use some different weopans, and if I find one I like, I'll spend more time with the weopan and see how much I enjoy myself. Recent fun finds have been the Custom Blaster, the Splat Charger (I normally use the scoped varient), and the Splattershot Pro.

Got Super Mario Odyssey and started playing it at noon, and nearly played it for 12 hours straight (took a 2 hour break inbetween actually). This game is super fun. If you have a switch, or are thinking of getting a switch, then this game is a must have. It's so fun, with al the little secrets it has. I love finding little secrets and everything, and with the game being so massive, one could easily put 100 hours into it before they start finding they are running out of things to collect. I didn't collect everything in each kingdom, but I am currently at the Snow Kingdom. So far, I think my favorite has to be either the Lost Kingdom or the Metro Kingdom.

assassins's creed origins

so far i love it as its probably the biggest game i have ever played as it so awesome gameplay and graphics wiseon mynew ps4 pro

Super Mario Odyssey - Finally got to New Donk City, or New Mr. & Mrs. Bowser City I guess with how many posters there are of Bowser's hopeful wedding. This game has so many collectibles that it gives me warm and fuzzy feelings, like when I was a kid playing Banjo-Kazooie.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - So I beat the final boss last night. All that's left are the post-end game side quests and the like.

Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Got through the History scenario for Awakening and now I.m working on the one for Fates. History is actually a lot cooler then I thought it would be and it allowed me to unlock the Female Robin costume!

Super Mario Odyssey - Pretty freaking delightful so far! Just got to the sand place.

Back
Top Bottom