• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Mario Odyssey - Have like 4 of the power moons in the sand place and I'm rocking the sombrero.

Pokemon Moon - Been doing tons of wonder trading as its mindless and calms me down. Also finally started working on finishing the regions pokedex so I've done some leveling with the mon's I already have.

SouthPark the Fractured But Whole - Just got my gender and weakness filled in on my character card. About to go and do the police side quest.

Sonic The Hedgehog: I'm very proud of myself, since I actually managed to clear the game with all 6 Emeralds without abusing save games. It's my first time I've ever actually managed that.
IMG_20171030_124138.jpg

Sonic 2: Emerald Hill, as usual, lives up to its name and lets me through with 5 out of 7 Chaos Emeralds, so it's a pretty good start to this run.

Super Mario Odyssey - Got to the Luncheon Kingdom the other day. These kingdoms are so bizarre and surreal, even for Mario standards.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters - Finally completed all of Master Oden's side quests and befriended him. Took me hours to do. I feel liberated after that. Now I can go ahead with some other quests...

Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask. (Still exploring/ collecting rupees.)

And once again, the Dark Lord stole my party members and locked my powers away in Miitopia. Now this is what I have:

Flower: Me
Princess: Baroness Von Bon Bon (Cuphead)
Imp: Kirika Misono (Eiken)
Tank: Shantae (Shantae)

Majora's Mask 3D after putting it off for two years, just about to do Snowhead Temple. I was looking for something to play before buying Ys VIII and Ultra Sun next month, then remembered I still had to beat MM3D. It's been really enjoyable, dunno why I even stopped playing.
Is it your first playthrough?

Sonic 2: After the game decided to shit itself and completely freeze up twice, I finally managed to play through the whole thing, finished with all 7 Chaos Emeralds too. I'm actually having a pretty good run with these. Wonder if I could finish Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all 7 Super Emeralds in one run...

Stella Glow, which I just got in the post.

Danganronpa 1-2 Reload. Time to find out who killed Sayaka.

Back
Top Bottom