• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

SouthPark The Fractured But Whole - I think I'm almost to the end of the story. Just got Cartman defeated and I'm about to go interrogate him at the base. I only have a few things left to master. I just need to find a few more Crab people and Bums to fight and a few more Yaoi pictures.

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch) - Finally getting around to playing this. Currently playing the original Shovel Knight campaign. First time playing Shovel Knight and it's excellent so far. I only regret having not played it sooner.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Defeated the optional boss Teastroyer. Kinda bummed though that you can't get Jibakoma in this version, from what I can tell.

Well, I figgured a while ago that it's been some time since I last played a Metroid Prime game, so I decided to change that by going for the one that I hadn't actually played yet, namely Metroid Prime 3, and so far... it's good, I guess. I mean there were a few times I got stuck due to missing some stuff, but other then that I've had a pretty good time so far.

I'm currently playing Pokémon Blue, The Witcher 1, Borderlands 2 and Shadow of Mordor
Well... these are the ones that I played in the last 2 weeks, I'm playing more than that but that has been on hold for a while now...

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Playing the boy file for a bit.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters: Finally found all eight Noko Orbs and got to Nokotopia. Also I was wrong about Jibakoma, you can still fight and befriend him in this.

South Park The Fractured But Whole - Finished the game. Might go back and get the few collectibles I missed but otherwise I've done everything. Ill probably trade it in.

Super Mario Odyssey - Finally went and finished the sand place and now I'm in the lake place.

Still going with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and I must say, of the areas I've explored so far, the GFS Valhalla is probably my favourite of the bunch, for two reasons, the first being...
the Energy Cells - hidden collectables scattered around the game's other planets, kinda like the Chozo Artifacts and Sky Keys from Primes 1 and 2 - which are used to access the place. However, rather then functioning as keys to one big door, these Cells act as 'keys' to specific, smaller 'locks' throughout the ship that take only one or two of 'em, letting you explore a small portion of the place before being forced to turn back at another 'lock', making you (or at least me) curious about what's beyond it and giving you an actual incentive to find more Cells to explore more of the ship.
The second is much more simple:
the atmosphere or lack thereof, it is a spaceship after all - every crew member I've run into is dead, there are various hostile aliens slithering, skittering and floating about, and the ship is in a general state of disrepair with clear signs of everything going horribly wrong, giving the whole place an almost horror-esque vibe. Oh, and the fact that the type of ship is the same as that of the tutorial area helps quite a bit, since the contrast of 'hey this is a nice place' on that ship to this one's 'OH GOD EVERYONE IS DEAD' is quite effective, to say the least.

Also, I must say, the initial encounter with proper Metroids has been my favourite part of the game so far - I won't talk about it here because it's a really friggin' good sequence and I don't want to spoil it, but... uh... I'm finding it hard to think of a way to end this post, so here's a picture of a Metroid I guess.

Space Empires V: Successfully managed to grab the Klaestron system, lukewarm though it may be as an acquisition. Still waiting for the necessary technology to take the war to the Sithrak, but at least there's no real danger to my own planets as yet

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4) - Got to guild rank 3 and now I'm on my way through to the next artifact. This game is a little disappointingly easy.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Soon I will reach the next Town Rank with Lulukoko.

Back
Top Bottom