• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Was grinding in Monster Hunter Generations today before the Miiverse shutdown. Unlocked the final boss Nakarkos, but boy is he pretty rough on my cats.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4) - Got to guild rank 5. The city has just been invaded by monsters. Going to try and get the items I need to upgrade some equipment.

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope: Got to...world three I guess? Or at least third segment of the world map. Defeated a couple world map bosses too.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - Yeah, Bony Spirits this time. I caved in and got this mainly so I could facilitate trades with myself with all three games. I'm rushing through with the main story content. Currently at Old Springdale.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (PS4) - Finished the main campaign at level 81. Only have a few new quests and fights to go before I'm at max guild rank but Ill save those for later.

Finished Metroid Prime 3 a while ago, and... I'm not entirely sure how it holds up to the other two since it's been a while since I've played them, but it was still a pretty fun time, all things considered.

Blue Reflection (PS4) - Still pretty early on in the beginning but its finally starting to pick up the pace. The weird leveling system is still taking a bit to get used to.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Got the DLC so I started a new file and picked Charmer as my trait. Man is that skill a little excessive. I already have Ford and Wayne up to purple heart and I'm not even half way through Spring yet.

Bad Apple Wars (Vita) - Haven't actually played this yet today but I did find an awesome spoiler free walk-through this morning so Ill get to it this evening!

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Collecting mushrooms is fun. Though I already have that set.

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Getting back into this one. Training Vegeta and trying to recruit SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta, but having no luck in finding them so far. I did encounter Dabura but I screwed up and KOed him. God I hate the RNG in this. Also, Goku fused with Nuova Shenron looks like Charizard.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - Currently at chapter 5 I guess? Making decently good progress.

Space Empires V: Finally got hold of the Events Predictor, so those are under construction in the most strategically important systems. Production of the army is going well, which pushes the time frame for Operation Thunderbolt forward one turn

Back
Top Bottom