• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Blue Reflection (PS4) - Trying to finish this one small quest so the main quest will progress but I cant find it because its STILL raining at the school.

Super Mario Odyssey - Got through the lake world. Now I'm if the forest world.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - Beat the final boss, so now I'm free to do whatever. Going to do the version-exclusive Venoct sidequest and try befriending him later.

Last weekend, when I went to see that Pokémon I Choose You thingamajig, I happened to wander into the EB Games store next door to see if they had one of those Silvally codes... which they didn't for some reason, but they did have a copy of a game I've been after for a while now, Codename: S.T.E.A.M., for the bargin price of $25, which I snapped up narry a second thought.

As for how I'm finding it thus far, well, the story is over the top (the good kind of over the top that is), the comic book asthetic, aside from lending to that over-the-top-ness, is one that happen to rather enjoy (especially when they do some interesting thigs with cutscenes every now and again) and the whole 'third-person shooter inside a grid/turn-based strategy game' thing, while it can be frustrating on occasion, can lead to some rather intense and incredibly satisfying moments, as well as some pretty interesting levels. Oh, and the dynamic music is pretty cool too.

Overall, I'm rather enjoying it thus far (as you may or may not be able to tell from my current avatar).

EDIT: Oh, and I can't really play snipers well in other shooters due to the whole 'aiming at moving targets' thing, but The Fox - S.T.E.A.M.'s sniper - is one of my favourite characters to use, since there's that whole turn-based thing going on, which lets you line up a shot at stationary enemy's weak points for massive damage an amazingly satisfying instant kill without worrying about them getting out of the way at the last moment aside from their idle animations, but those are pretty predictable. So yeah, I quite enjoy sniping in this game.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem Echoes- Shadows of Valentia. I'm trying to complete Zofia Castle.

Super Mario Odyssey - Got through a few more worlds. Finished up the story parts of the Lunch world and now I'm just hunting down a few more power moons to go to the next world.

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Treasure Trove - Switch) - I'm at the final stage now. This game has been terribly frustrating, but in a good way.

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - Okay, Venoct is boss-tier. Guess I'll have to grind for the next few days before I ever hope to befriend him.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Via two uses of the Dragon Balls, I reassigned my CAC's attribute points and edited her hair and eyes to mimic Ultra Instinct. Besides that, just playing ranked matches as usual.

Super Mario Odyssey - Got through the last few worlds and beat the game!

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - I'm only through the first two levels and I'm hoping it gets better since the story has only really just started.

Super Mario Odyssey - it's a really great game. I'm still working through the story, I'm at nearly 300 moons.

Back
Top Bottom