• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Lego Marvel Heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and it certainly got better game-play wise.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One)
Played through the Freeza stuff with my female Majin character, and also got Potential Unleashed with my main one.

Stardew Valley (Switch) - I enjoyed playing this so much that I decided to double dip on the Switch version the other day. I still prefer playing this on the PC though. Currently in the second week of Spring. I created an alien character with a mine field farm, with the idea that the farm is the site of a meteor landing that spawned me and the rocks. =P

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - Still grinding tirelessly. Currently trying to befriend Darknyan in this version so that the Venoct fight will go easier, but having no luck so far.

Lego marvel heroes 2 (Switch) - Got through a few more levels and I'm back to team Spidey. This time I've got Dr Strange on my side!

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - I befriended Darknyan. My Yo-Kai are all around the level 50 mark now. I'm strong enough to beat Venoct (and thus clear the side quest) but with some difficulty still. I might grind some more still before I try to make the effort of befriending him. It's not going to be easy...

Space Empires V: Signed a technology trade treaty with the Abiddon Enclave, which gives me a lot of tech I really did need - including Gas Giant Colonisation. Only problem is that the Sithrak are potentially everywhere so I'm going to have to look at convoys for practically everything

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Still playing ranked matches, but I decided to pick up FF/Golden Freeza and Beerus as... sort of mains, I guess? I've been doing particularly well as Beerus. I'm also hoping to learn another character or two, but it primarily depends on whether they have a decent stamina break combo.

Animal Crossing- Happy Home Designer. There is now a cafe, and flower shop.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Still playing ranked matches, but I decided to pick up FF/Golden Freeza and Beerus as... sort of mains, I guess? I've been doing particularly well as Beerus. I'm also hoping to learn another character or two, but it primarily depends on whether they have a decent stamina break combo.
Continuing on from this...!

I tried a few different characters and then participated in the World Tournament while using said characters. I don't know where I finished, but the highest position I got was 8th place, which isn't too shabby considering thousands of people participated overall. :3

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Making pretty good progress so far. Nearing the end of spring and finished a couple of bundles. Also sent my axe in for upgrading. I intend to save up for a coop next.

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - Leveled up enough to consecutively take on Venoct without much trouble. Now the persistence game begins... I've already tried 10 times befriending him.

Pokemon Ultra Moon - Just got my Rowlet which I unfortunately gave a terrible name. I thought the game was going to ask me "are you sure" and it did not. xD

Sims 4 (PS4) - Oh. My. Goodness. The controls in create-a-sim are so freaking janky. Other then that the game is super different then when I first played it on PC at release but in a good way.

Pokemon Ultra Moon - Just got my Rowlet which I unfortunately gave a terrible name. I thought the game was going to ask me "are you sure" and it did not. xD
Noted. Wanna share the terrible name? :p

...regrettably, I haven't been video gaming myself much as of late.

Back
Top Bottom