• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - Tried again to hunt for SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta. I managed to recruit SSJ3 GT Goku though, so it wasn't so bad. Also did a couple of side quests, so now I'm finally able to fuse Pinich and Vegeta together. Yay.

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Made it to level 30 of the mines. Sadly though, they're so pitch dark that I can barely progress through them. I lucked out when I was playing this on Steam and got a Glow Ring, which I don't have in my Switch file. I sorely miss it now. Guess I'll have to suck it up and rely on making torches...

YKW 2: Bony Spirits - I befriended Venoct! I can go back to playing Psychic Specters after this. Still need to do all of this again for Kyubi in Fleshy Souls though...

Noted. Wanna share the terrible name? :p

...regrettably, I haven't been video gaming myself much as of late.
His name is unfortunately Hootsberg. :ROFLMAO:

Sims 4 (PS4) - My delightful Sim moved into a tiny little house that was fully furnished and immediately set the stove on fire her first time using it.:eek: After that I got her up to cooking skill one with the TV to help prevent more fires. Then I got her a job in the Writing Career. On her first day going to work she got promoted to the next job rank without ever leaving the porch. Funny stuff.

Space Empires V: Operation Thunderbolt has been a moderate success. The planetstrike on Melmac I was successful with an acceptable 33% losses. It looks like Melmac VIII is similarly undefended, though for some reason Melmac III is a real fortress

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Made a lot of progress since my last post. I got to level 40 of the mines and have since built my coop. I'm kinda torn whether I should save up for a barn or iron axe upgrade next, but I'll probably go for the barn. Currently I'm aggressively trying to level up my Foraging level so I can build a Lighting Rod. The storms have already killed a few of my crops.

YKW 2: Psychic Specters - Back to this now. Did some trades with my Bony Spirits.

Kirby’s Epic Yarn, a game I played when I was young and recently got to relive my nostalgia

Got up to the start of Route 2 on Ultra Sun and have just been taught how to catch 'mons on Ultra Moon. Oh, and if you lot care what starters I picked...
Litten on U. Sun (because it's a Fire type, and I haven't tried it out yet) and Popplio on U. Moon (because Fairy type, your argument is invalid).

Space Empires V: Well, well. The Sithrak seem to be trying to isolate Melmac from reinforcements using a fighter screen. On the one hand this means I can capture Melmac VIII without a fuss - on the other this means I have to design and build carriers of my own to sweep aside that fighter screen

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Just beat the Normal Trial. Yes, I'm taking a long time, but my 3DS barely keeps up with US for half an hour before hitting critical.

Tales of Zestiria: So I picked the game back up, and had a shot a fighting Eisen... Yeah, no. That's not gonna happen any time soon. So I went off to find Heldalf, and instead got told I had to go back to Pendrago. Sure, why not. So, while we're there, that foxy-dude from the start of the game shows up, and then that girl with a wand from the opening finally makes her grand entrance. But boy was this a wham scene.
DEZEL DIED MAN! DEZEL FUCKING DIED! Not just died, dude committed FUCKING SUICIDE TO SAVE ROSE! This entire sequence was really just incredibly tense though. Even if Dezel came up with a third option pretty quickly, the game actually made me think it was giving me the choice between killing Rose or letting her become a Hellion for a moment there, and boy was in heavy. And Jesus Christ, Dezel sacrificing himself and his final moments with Rose were just gut-wrenching. The game was pretty quick to shove Zaveid into my party so I wasn't left without a wind seraph, and as much as I love Zaveid, it's not gonna be quite the same without Dezel.
So, after that little episode, I went back to the hunt for Heldalf, and had an actual, storyline fight with him this time, rather than a near-impossible one you're supposed to run from. We handled that, and went to find Mayvin in Lohgrin. Along the way, I figured out why some of the skits for the discovery points didn't trigger when I discovered them last time I was here. It's because of one of the events I triggered up in that spoiler back there. Now that that's happened though, the skits are able to happen.
So, anyway, I see Mayvin in Lohgin, and now I've been instructed to go gather Iris Gems. I mean, the game just tells me to talk to Mayvin again when I'm ready, but I've been gathering Iris Gems anyway, so I've got quite a few already. Might as well go gather the ones that've got events triggered now. So, that said, I'm now on my way to find some archaeologist priest in the forest beyond the Plitzerback Wetlands.

Sims 4 (PS4) - Went up a few ranks in my Sims job. Got her married to the dude who kept digging through her dumpsters. So the game is super buggy but playable. I think the only time I have gotten truly upset with it was when I paid for a caterer, mixologist, and DJ, and none of them showed up to the freaking wedding!!! But its cool because the wedding still got a relatively good rating. Now I'm trying for my Sims first baby.

Space Empires V: I've been left with quite the strategic conundrum. The remaining Sithrak planets in the Melmac system are both real fortresses - and yet neither are a real threat to my own holdings in Melmac. I can't think of an efficient way to capture them. I wouldn't care, but the longer this war goes on the more likely the population are to get fed up with it

Tales of Zestiria: So I found that archaeologist priest in the forest, beat off a big hokin' rock Hellion, and picked up an Iris Gem for my troubles. I ran into another Medusa-type Hellion in the ruined village nearby too. My next stop was Pendrago to check up on Sergei, find an Iris Gem salesman, and read up on some nuns in the church. Checking up on Sergei revealed a mass murderer in the city, promptly handled, leaving an Iris Gem, making two gathered this session. It also turns out the Medusa Hellions were the sisters of Cardinal Forton, and that they've probably gone back to their home village (they both got away since the team screwed up on purifying them). Only problem, the village is past Galivend Basin, and not as in "just take the alternate route through the cave", as in "you need to enter Glaivend to reach this place". So I guess I'll be leaving that one for the time being. As for the Iris Gem salesman, he turned out to be in Westronbolt Gorge, but when I got there, apparently some guy attacked him and ate his Iris Gem, the team (probably correctly) assumed a Hellion, so now it looks like I'm searching the gorge for that thing.

The other day I got to the Good/Bad route branch in Persona 5. Less frustrating than the one in Persona 4 for sure, but I did get the bad ending once. Now I'm on the good ending path.

Back
Top Bottom