• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Beat the hospital dungeon in Silent Hill 2, now I'm at the Silent Hill Historical Society. I forgot to try my hand at whatever "Trick or Treat" was going to be, and now I can't go back because that dungeon ends in a bad, bad... very sad way. I'm assuming behind the door was the hunting rifle, cuz now I'm getting hunting rifle ammo on the ground with nothing to put it in. This will be the second Silent Hill game in a row wherein I miss the hunting rifle...

Terraria: Nurse's house is complete, and the Dryad's tree house is well underway, I've got the basic framework set out, and her bedroom, dining room, and bathroom fully furnished, now I just need to figure out what (if anything) to do with the, I guess you could call them "in-between rooms", put up the walls, and we're done.

Space Empires V: The Mk2 Hawkers are in production, and I'm going to need a lot of them - about fifty to lay siege to Melmac III, along with a lot of Darter Mk2's. Research priority is now on Master Computers which I am absolutely going to need to build a proper fleet.

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Lost to the game's 3rd trial.
Totem Marowak. Just... Totem Marowak. Cursed Body alone is annoying, but I'd like to assume at least manageable. Combo that with using Protect, summoning a freakin' Salazzle as the first summon, and the fact that even if you beat the Totem you still have to take out the assistant, and suddenly I've lost a battle. I had to do a run without the EXP Share, but it still hppened.
So, thanks to that little debacle, I'm off to go grind the team to lvl25 and then try this again.

Tales of Zestiria: So, first I did a little episode where we saw Alisha talking about having to be stronger in the political sense for her people, then we did an episode where Lailah talked about her regrets at leaving the previous shepherd, which unlocked her second Mystic Arte: Primal Embrace.
I later did a little fight episode with Zaveid, unlocking his second Mystic Arte: Heaven and Hell
The characters' second Mystic Artes all require 5 BG to use, so if I want to use them, I've gotta get some equipment that'll all mesh together to give me a 3-skill-stack or two. Fortunately I've also picked this exact moment to start trying to fuse equipment, so I should be able to rig something together to give at least 5 BG to each character, and hopefully some other helpful skills and unions. I didn't do any fusing (aside from one or two bits in the very early game) because I figured I'd be constantly changing equipment through the game as I gradually got better stuff, and then I got stuck with the one gear set-up all game with only a few changes because all of the newer equipment always had skills that I liked less that what I had, which is why I didn't fuse anymore either, I didn't want to wind up losing my skills because I didn't understand how fusing worked. Now that I've got plenty of brain-space now the main story's done though (and I bothered to read up on the rules), I can see that it's actually pretty damn simple. At the moment I'm trying to get a good Topaz Sword, Topaz Staff, Topaz Hat (Topaz gear is very good), and a Quartz Waistcoat. Depending on how many I can keep straight in my head I might start working on other pieces too.

Sims 4 (PS4) - So my sims husband finally dies of old age. It was pretty spectacular. I got the pop up that it was almost his time and to make it special. So I decided to fulfill as many of his wishes in that time as I could. One of them was to WooHoo with is wife. So I start that action and then go check on her daughter. When I get back to the husband he literally finishes WooHooing and promptly rolls out of bed and dies. So my sim is freaking out because she just WooHoo'd her husband to death and the Grim Reaper has shown up. Right after the Grim Reaper has turned the husband into an urn my sim proceeds to start flirting with the reaper. Over her newly dead husbands urn.:ROFLMAO:

Ultra Moon.

Just playing through some postgame stuff now, and gonna start doing the Battle Tree.

Besides that loaded up Xenoverse 2 again now that some new content is out. Just working on getting Z rank in all the parallel quests, and working on collecting the remaining attacks I don't have also still gotta get the last 2 dragon balls again so I can unlock Omega Shenron...it's only been a year

Stardew Valley (Switch) - Played it the other day. I got to winter and completed my second set of bundles, the crafts room. Also bought the 25,000 bundle. So I guess saving up for an apple tree and coop upgrade is next. Currently busy with Xenoblade 2 though.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) - This is my first time playing a Xenoblade game. It's pretty good so far. I appreciate the simplicity of the battle system. I'm currently early on at the Maelstorm.

Terraria: The Dryad's treehouse is done. Then I popped underground for a little to see what I could dredge up, and I found an Extractinator, insert Dr. Doofenshmirtz joke here, it's certainly not the first, and it would not be the last so I finally had a use for all that silt I'd been hording knowing full well I'd find one of these eventually. Pulled the typical fare, cash, ore, gems, but RNG-sus was smiling upon me that night, and I pulled a Mosquito Amber from that there stack 'a silt, letting me summon a little baby pet dino, so I dyed him red and named him Rox. Not long after that, it started to rain slime, and I managed to kill off enough to spawn King Slime (and he wound up stuck in the Nurse's house and it was hilarious), and about halfway through the fight a blood moon rose, so I had to try and handle those two at once. Managed it though. I went down into the Corrupt Chasms and smashed a couple Shadow Orbs, scored a Ball O' Hurt flail and and Musket, which resulted in the Arms Dealer moving into town. It was late though so I stopped short of smashing the third and summoning the Eater.

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Got everyone up to lvl 25, and cleared the 3rd Trial. Nothing else done really.

Space Empires V: Consolidating my gains, there's a steady stream of colony ships going out from Nova Terra to settle the gas giants of Sephandris and Radnor. I've ordered the construction of several Temporal Vacation Services to eke out some more productivity from the colonies

Space Empires V: The squadron is getting in position for what I'm choosing to call Operation Downspout - a planned planetstrike on the last Sithrak homeworld in Lyrae. Some of the AUTO-Patrol drones will go in ahead of the ships, just in case the Sithrak have been bright enough to lay minefields. They're starting to try more circuitous routes onto my space, which won't work.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) - I can barely follow the storyline let alone the directions, but I'm enjoying it. At Torigoth and beat Brighid.

Back
Top Bottom