• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds. I'm collecting rupees by catching bees. Recently found a golden one.

Space Empires V: The Sithrak have decided to surrender to the Xiati Empire, apparently out of spite. I shall have to mothball those colony ships for the time being. On the bright side, the Xiati are in no real position to defend their new acquisitions and I get nothing of value from them anyway, so I'm free to antagonise them all I like and prepare to take Wanduk as a first target.

The first orbital docks are on the books to be built over the next year or so. Once in orbit they'll be refitted at will, but even so I've tried to be selective with where they're commissioned. I think Port Mercia, Port Lindsay, Freya, kintsugi and Gloriana ought to suffice

Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -:
Started playing Birth by Sleep, and so far in Terra's story I've just finished Radiant Garden.

Skyrim Switch. My Khajiit archer has (for now) finished setting up her homestead at Lakeview Manor. In the meantime, three Frost Dragons attacked Falkreath (two of them simultaneously, the third a few days later) and two NPCs died. Aww.

Finally got back into Ultra Sun, and I've managed to clear Akala Island and the first Aether Paadise event... Though what I really enjoyed were a couple side quests I ran into, namely the Ditto sidequest for the interesting (and mildly disturbing) premice and the hilarious end to the Pyukyumyukyu sidequest (or however that thing's name is spelt). Oh, and the interaction with that Pokémon Center lady was pretty neat as well, that too.

Space Empires V: I'm going to have to look at better minesweepers sooner rather than later. It looks like the whole Cue Cappa/Abiddon border is blocked by minefields, which I'm in no mood to tolerate. On the upside I reckon I'll have Point Defence Lvl 6 within two turns, which will mean I'll be able to turn my attention to decent light cruisers

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Just playing more sessions really. The Brothers Gnomus mystery portal event is ongoing at the moment though, so we played a few sessions of that, leaving me with 25 of the 50 Rainbow Stars I need to open the good chest, which apparently holds something cool.

Yooka Laylee: Beat Trev in the swamp level and expanded Glitterglaze Glacier, and then moved on to Capital Cashino. I'm not that big a fan of the level at the moment actually. Instead of Pagies, you get cashino chips for clearing challenges. 5 chips, with a 10 chip:1 Pagie conversion rate. It just feels kinda cheap and pointless. But the worst, the worst, part about this level is the boss. Like Trev, I can get to him in the un-expanded world, unlike Trev, he's a total dick to fight. First, I needed to clear the Kartos challenge for the world, which is annoying in its own right but then, immediately after, I'm thrown into the boss fight. Still riding Kartos. The most annoying part is that I.N.E.P.T is a fucking marathon. First up it's alternating between jumping bombs in Kartos, and some very specific shot timing to avoid damage. The first couple bombs are ok, regular pattern, not that hard to jump over. then it stops being regular. It stops being predictable. There will be bombs with longer spacing, there will be bombs with shorter spacing, there will be doubled up bombs, making the jump that much more precise. All of those will happen. you just don't know when. Add in Kartos' annoying controls, and you'll be getting hit a lot. And if you get hit too early into the bomb sequence, you won't even get the chance to shoot it, you'll need to start the bomb sequence again. Then he starts charging you repeatedly, and apparently there's a third phase, involving missiles. I have never seen it. And since all of this is happening while riding Kartos, you're trying to make the best of poor controls, and, since you're in Kartos, constantly moving on a track; no butterflies. I was trying to fight that thing for a good half hour. I still have not succeeded.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version):
Finished off Terra's story, then completely cleared Ventus' first world.

Back
Top Bottom