• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Admittedly my plans are a little muddled at the moment - building the last lot of colony ships is the main thing, but next turn I shall put the Gyrfalcon Type 1's into production and double all squadron sizes. In research I'm going to take a brief break to mass-upgrade to Applied Research Lvl 3

Raided a dungeon in Skyrim Switch last night. It was the Silver Hand camp in Gallows Rock. Although we killed everyone on the outside, once inside we simply breezed through it, picked locks, looted chests, and generally ran fast enough that none of the resident Silver Hands could keep up. Oh, and we also freed that one live werewolf from its prison cell to cause a distraction.

Fun times.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I'm fairly early at Uraya. I swapped Tora for Vandham to see what he's like, though I kinda wish I can swap back so I can have my dedicated Tank again... Also the XC Wikia is a godsend. I keep forgetting how things work.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version):
Still with Ventus, I headed all the way through Disney Town and Olympus Coliseum, bringing me to Deep Space next up.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - I'm in chapter 5 I think? Going through all the sub event and then I'm going to grind for some skill points for a little bit before starting up the main scenario again. I hope there is a JP voice DLC for this. While some of the characters sound great some of them sound terrible.

Yooka-Laylee: After about another 30 minutes of trying, I actually managed to beat I.N.E.P.T. Finished off some of the other challenges too while I was there. After that I went back to expand Moodymaze Marsh, and promptly 100%ed it, feeling rather good about that one. I then went back to expand Capital Cashino and finished up some more stuff in there. After that I opened up Galleon Galaxy, did what I could, and then expanded that place right up because damn that place is tiny when you first open it. Still only a little ways into it though. Apparently I have enough Pagies to go fight Capital B whenever I want though, so that's neat.

Space Empires V: I'm left debating the wisest course of action. I don't like the Abiddon Enclave and the Cue Cappa Commonwealth getting all chummy on my doorstep, especially now they seem to be enjoying laying minefields wherever they can. But I'm not in any position to conduct any fleet operations there yet, still being low on ships. On the other hand I don't want to commit all my resources to dealing with the Xiati. I think perhaps I ought to hold off till I've upgraded my Research Centres and weapon platforms empire-wide.

In any case at some point I need to order up more ships everywhere. Another nine Gyrfalcons would probably be best, along with two or three B-Series ready for when I need to bulldoze some mines away

In my current Skyrim Switch tales, Barbas made it to Haemar's Shame ahead of me, but I was able to take out most of the vampires without his help. (Aside: nothing says stealth like an opponent failing to notice the naked cat lady aiming a glowing magical bow at him from just 20 feet away.) In the final room, though, he was the one taking out all the vampires with hardly any help, even one Master Vampire (I chipped in a few arrows, but he had already done like 2/3 in damage).

Then while attempting to infiltrate the bandit fort at Treva's Watch, Barbas's lack of stealth meant that about halfway through we ended up fighting off like half the bandits in the fort at once. I counted the bodies afterwards: eight of them, all fought in just a hallway and its one adjoining room.

Unfortunately the game later froze and crashed -- however, unlike on the PS3, I was still able to menu out of the game and shut it down.

In other news, Pokemon Shuffle received an update major enough that I had to redownload it completely. The changes:
- Ability to spend Jewels to skip the current Main stage & unlock the next
- One-time "Trainer Rank" bonuses based on total # collected Pokemon
- Daily login bonuses (in addition to the usual 500 Coins) featuring items
- "Undo" button next to "Optimize" button, restores the previous team used when playing a given level
- Various text fixes (ability descriptions, etc.)

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version):
Finished Ventus' story, then began Aqua. I just got up to and finished Radiant Garden with her.

Space Empires V: Finally beginning to make some real progress. The first orbital docks are finished, and I've just ordered a mass-upgrade of all Research Centres. In a couple of turns I shall order an upgrade of all weapon platforms as well. Unfortunately the pace of research is still going much faster than production. One way or another will have to build more ships as soon as the upgrades are complete.

I may need to design a Hawker Type 2 to deal with Drushocka fighters - their interceptor's organic armour is just too tough for the Type 1 to blast through. I'm a little doubtful that anti-matter torpedoes will work, though given how quick my Hawkers are it might just work

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Working through the first few chapters with Amu. I do not like her character at all.

I still have Barbas following me in Skyrim. I let him deal the finishing blows on a Frost Dragon just for the lols. Otherwise, he's actually rather annoying the way he's constantly nudging you around and ruining your stealth.

Breath of the Wild: Somehow managed to find another Korok on top of one earmarked for future discovery on the way back to Hateno Village - proving again the value of journeying on foot. Headed north with the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab in mind, pausing just north of Lanayru Tower

Back
Top Bottom