• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version):
Finished Aqua's story and the last episode.

Finally done playing through the Kingdom Hearts series on PS3! Guess I'll try to get Dream Drop Distance next.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
I'm at the capitol of Uraya, and have Malos and Akhos as the next pair of bosses. I'm sucking so I guess it's time to step back and grind a bit. My characters are around the level 25 mark.

Mortal Kombat XL: My bro downloaded it, and it's got this cool little system where it'll get core files downloaded, along with files for a few characters, stages, and game modes, and it lets you play what's loaded while it downloads more in the background. So while it was downloading, my bro and I just played it with what came as more and more started coming in. I tried playing with Stunt-Double Style Johnny since I thought he'd play kinda like Noob from the PS3 game. I was wrong. Once I switched to Fisticuffs Style I started liking the way he played a bit more. I still seem to be pretty good with Kitana, I've only tried her in Mourning Style so far, and I'll probably try out her other two just to see how they go. One character I've really liked was Gunslinger Style Erron Black. You need to find or force an opening for yourself, but once you've got it you're pretty well set. And honestly, anyone who's able to break through my bro's Predator spam is a character I'm liking. Characters I've decided I don't really like the feel of are Dvorak (or whatever the hell bug-lady's name is), and Naginata style Tanya. Jax, Quan-Chi, and the blade whips guy are more iffy, since I didn't exactly do too well with them, but then I was trying to play through my bro's afore mentioned Predator spam, so it may not have been the best environment to play with them.

Got Monster Hunter 4 U. for Christmas and it's pretty good. One of my favourite things about the game are the way the monsters are designed and animated. They all feel grounded somewhat in reality, with actually possible and explained abilities, and feel like real creatures, and aren't just super ultra dragons with superpowers that just breath fire at you and fly around. Like a spider monster, once putting you to sleep, slowly inches up to you to check if you're incapitated or not before attacking. Giant insects rub forelegs together idly and hover around you. Charging birds stumble and fall. Pack hunters jump around chaotically and call for help from packmates. Tunnellers squirm and twist their way underground. Creatures limp visibly and body parts become tattered and broken as they get low on health. Very few monsters actually fit that sterotypical, superpowered dragon, and all are animated with such personality, and I really appreciate that.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Got to the start of chapter 4 now.
Honestly, I'm really sad to see Vandham go and die like that. I decided to spoil myself a little and check to see if he comes back later, but only his Blade Roc does, which is good but I liked Vandham more. It's funny since I didn't really use him much, and I'm glad I didn't cause I would be more upset, but it's still sad. Not nearly as infuriating though when Kiefer left my party in DQ 7.

I equipped some items onto Vandham too, and now I think I've lost them...

Yooka-Laylee: Cleared up all of the Pagies I could find from Galleon Galaxy, and the lead up to this boss fight was weird. The other boss fights had humorous lead ups, but this one was just disturbing. Rampo thought we were door to door salesmen, that ice guy had some funny jokes about making evicting him from his new home, Trev fought us because we made him miss his soaps, and I.N.E.P.T. had some jokes with how he was shortsighted and hard of hearing. This one started after we accidentally murdered a planet's husband. Either way I beat Planette, and now it's on to Capital B.'s office.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Chose to focus on Raj. Leveling and Skill Building my favorite team right now. Might even out some levels of everyone else. Also been doing lots of fishing. Lots and lots of fishing. Makes so much money.

Abandoned ship on trying to find shiny bacon bird cause there were a few things I really wanted to do for days now and was stuck in ultra space ^=__=^;; So I finally got my 100 totem stickers and totem Kommou :D Gonna go find all these other post-game thingies I didn't do (I did RR already) later today probably.

Space Empires V: The temporal tachyon cannon turns out to be a little on the lacklustre side, compared to a Lvl 3 plasma missile. For the Bailey-class weapon platform, the numbers come out good enough when weapon mounts are taken into account, so the Mk 1 will feature one tachyon cannon to two plasma missile silos. The Enceinte IV-2 is a bit of an experiment, too, mounting a weapon disruptor instead of two of the point-defence cannon.

A mass-upgrade of the weapon platforms ensues, across 83 colonies planets. Oxygen planets will get an Enceinte Type 2 as standard as well. More ships have been put on the books. While that's going on the focus of the research is going to be Temporal Technology.

Back
Top Bottom