• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: Some useful technologies today - the Eee handed over Robotics, which'll help speed along those space yards. From the Abiddon, Medium Ship Construction and Ship Weapon Mounts, as much a reminder not to get complacent in the ship building as anything else. Research into Temporal Technology is zipping along. I'll be at Lvl 6 next turn, perhaps nearly Lvl 9 by the time the Gyrfalcons are finished

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Trying to get enough alpaca wool for a town rank.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Found a great spot to grind for some SP and EXP. Gonna try and make my base team level 16 before heading to the next main story point.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I lost an hour of progress from reloading an earlier save because I thought I got permanently stuck. The main quest compass led me to a door that I couldn't open without Poppi, but she left my party as part of that main quest. I now suspect that the compass was probably misleading me and that I should have headed in another direction. I'm kinda mad now.

Started playing Black again, mostly cause I grabbed the wrong game. Intended to get back into Black 2 and instead found myself at the beginning of my extra copy of Black. About to hit up the first gym with a bunch of pokemon who refuse to listen to me. :ROFLMAO:

For some reason when I read "Black" I thought you meant the first person shooter and I was a little perplexed. :confused:

playing the order 1886 and finishing up the last of us remastered so i can free up space on my 2tb internal hdd (ps4) for far cry 5. ac rogue remastered and ac orgins dlc

Space Empires V: Fed-up of seeing Drushocka ships in the Toobin system, I ordered a squadron of Gyrfalcons in to attack. Three Gyrfalcons to nine assorted Drushocka ships, including a light carrier. Result: seven enemy kills, HMS Anne Gallant crippled. I'll be bringing in a Y-Series freighter to repair Anne Gallant's engines, otherwise an entirely satisfactory result.

I've decided to move as far ahead as I can with temporal technology while I'm waiting for the second batch of destroyers to be finished. I'm unlikely to get to the hallowed Lvl 10 in that time, but I bet I can get to at least Lvl 7.

Still playing with my disobedient pokemon in Black. Just beat Chilli with a lv 70 Kyogre that wasted half its HP bar on not listening to me :p

Breeding Gibles in Ultra Moon. I need to finish up my ridiculous dex in Ultra Sun. I finally finished the trainer's school while at 88% dex completion, and finally got my new haircut, some less tacky clothes, and met Ilima after battling some Team Skull grunts with Hau.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: Partway through Chapter 4, currently looking for the Zaxon admins down in Kowloon level 3. My core team at the moment is ZubaEagermon, Kabuterimon, and a BlackGarurumon that I'm gonna work on gradually degenerating back down to a Tsunomon, to then evolve back up the regular Gabumon line (since it cunningly tricked me by making the regular one not look like a Gabumon at all in the silhouette). Going up the regular line will bring it out as a data type, which'll make my current core 2 vaccines and a data. I'm thinking a solid core would be one of each type, so I'll need to bring up a virus of some kind. I'm thinking Guilmon. It'll load me up with 2 fire attributes, but I don't really know any other viruses I like. They just rarely look as cool as the vaccines or data.

Last edited:
Space Empires V: In something of a bad temper - the Dafumah made an attempt at attacking the crippled HMS Anne Gallant and were annihilated for their efforts. I'm bringing in the other ships from Freya as soon as the refits are done. I know there's another squadron of seven Drushocka ships in Remnorak and quite frankly I've half a mind to destroy them as well.

The Abiddon are beginning to concern me. They've just handed over Physics Lvl 4, which means they'll be able to build stealth ships soon. My temporal sensors ought to be able to spot any, but I think I shall upgrade the listening posts in the next few turns just in case.

Otherwise the Commonwealth's clipping along fine. Shipbuilding is still the name of the game, though I shall be laying minefields in Penthara against any further Abiddon encroachment. It's about time the freighters got a refit, too. I shall be upgrading all the S- and A-Series with better engines, better sensors, and better cargo bays at least

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Just found out who Ist really is. Ive got my main team in the level 30 area. Now I'm working on unlocking some hidden classes.

Back
Top Bottom