• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well, it seems I've immersed myself in a game again (surprise, surprise...), namely Shovel Knight, and I've just finished a Checkpointless run of Plague Knight's campaign (and all his Challenges, that too), and I have three takeaways from it. Firstly, it reminded how friggin' annoying Checkpointless runs can be, secondly, it also reminded me just how fun it is to play as Plague Knight once you get a feel for it (especially when you get the Goo Garmet), and finally, it made me really want to see people who have a better idea of what they're doing then me speedrun his campaign, because you can go pretty fast through a stage if you've been there before and you time your Y presses well enough...

Breath of the Wild: Headed up towards Hebra to remove some miscellaneous stamps from the map. Ranged along Hebra North Crest, then went south to the Golfam Spring and off to the Biron Snowshelf. Picked up a Rusty Shield at Sturnida Spring then flew over Lake Kilsie and headed off south into Tabantha. Crossed the mountains at Dragon Bone Mire and went east to finish up at Rito Stable.

Found five Koroks along the way and picked up a few weapons so I could remove their markers from the map. Next plan will probably to cross the canyon back into Hyrule and reapproach Hyrule Castle from the west

Pokemon- X. Catching more water types in Azure Bay.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Finally got the Demon King on my side. I think I only have like 3 fights left in the game. Got the hiddem class for Raj, Ioth, Luvaid, Amer, and Enysha. Gonna work on Ist and Amu next. Then I'm going to find the material needed to upgrade Raj's weapon all the way.

Space Empires V: Well, well. It's been an eventful turn. On the military side of things the Y-Series freighter Yvonne has already got HMS Anne Gallant on her feet. In light of that, I've had an Enterprise-class colony ship plus the newly refurbished HMS Phalanx and the destroyer HMS Zephyr join the squadron. Time to take the fight to the Xiati in Remnorak.

Design-wise, I'm looking at a few less-than-ideal designs. The new orbital docks will have to wait, despite the new technology now available. The same can't be said of the planned Heron-class light cruisers. I'm going to try a version fitted with a temporal tachyon cannon fitted in the prow rather than an incinerator beam; plus twin time distortion bursts on the upper deck rather than anti-proton beams. It won't be as powerful (And the cannon can't match the Lvl 5 plasma missiles the Abbidon have given me), but hopefully it'll be fit for purpose.

I've also designed a medium troop as a long-range artillery unit, similar to the Wolfcub-class but mounting a plasma missile silo in the turret instead of rocket pods. A brief tests suggests that it'll rip through whatever the AI is designing at the moment, but I suspect it might be wise to have an upgraded

I've decided it would be prudent to upgrade the listening posts now. The current temporal sensors scan at level 8, which should be enough to reveal cloaked ships.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

While training in the Lush Jungle, I evolved the female Popplio I bred into a Brionne, shortly before my original Brionne did this:
20180122_161305_HDR-1.jpg

Well, I completed what is probably the best name for a campaign in a video game exept not really: Shovel of Hope, and playing as a certian shovel-wielding knight was much easier but also less fun than a certian plague-spreader. Eh, it's still Shovel Knight, so it was still a good time.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: In the middle of Chapter 5 (or maybe 6? not really sure), the last story quest I did was sneaking into the Avalon Server alongside Wormmon. I've got several Digimon being raised up and used gradually, and since most of them are Children at the current moment, the memory expansions I'm getting have me with about 6 Digimon on me at any given time. I've got a good core set at the moment, and everyone else sorta comes along for the ride and gets subbed in/out of the active line if their types and/or elements are helpful in a fight. The current core is Yamato the ZubaEagermon, Dante the Gaogamon, and Solo the BlackGarurumon. I've also got Gachi the Guilmon along for quick growth so he can fill in the inevitable hole of the virus role once Solo finally hits the point of growing back up the data Garurumon line.

Well, I completed what is probably the best name for a campaign in a video game exept not really: Shovel of Hope, and playing as a certian shovel-wielding knight was much easier but also less fun than a certian plague-spreader. Eh, it's still Shovel Knight, so it was still a good time.
Wait 'til you play Spectre of Torment. That's a fun time.

Still being dumb in Black and now also Black 2. I just beat up on Brycen and encountered N awakening Zekrom at the top of the Dragon Tower thingy in Black, and traded my lv 60 team over to Black 2. In Black 2 I just beat Skyla and arrived at the weird town that sounds like a mix between Lentils and Litmus.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Finally got the hidden classes for Amu and Ist. Now I've got about half of everyone's hidden classes.

Wait 'til you play Spectre of Torment. That's a fun time.
A fun time it was when I first played it, and a fun time it was to play it again this day... And thus, my quest to replay all three Shovel Knight campaigns Checkpointless and complete all the challenges* comes to a close... Though I don't think I've tried Spectre Knight's New Game +, and it seems the tweek that is made for said New Game + run is pretty interesting... What a shame, I might just have to give it a go. :D

*Well except for those co-op Amiibo ones since I don't have friends.

Back
Top Bottom