• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Went and finished up all available events and finished up evening out team levels. Went to the 4 stage final fight and got wiped in the last stage. The boss in the last stage bumped up 15 levels and I didn't stand a chance. So I guess I'm going to level some more and upgrade even more skills and weapons.

Azure Striker Gunvolt (Switch) - Played through the introductory level. The game seems fairly good right now, spiritual successor to MM Zero and all. A bit easy with the Flashfield compared to what I'm used to in the Zero games, but that's just based on my immediate impressions.

Space Empires V: Continuing with shipbuilding as much as possible - in an effort to keep things moving I'm gathering a squadron in Remnorak. I don't think I'll be able to get hold of Temporal Technology Lvl 10 before the second squadrons are under construction, which will leave me with a strategic decision to make

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: My last storyline event was breaking into the Cyber Crimes Agency server, and I must say I wasn't expecting Agnimon and Wolfmon to appear. I mean, I knew they were in the game, since I've noticed their evolution paths, but I didn't actually expect to get the spirits from the digimon themselves. I might need to make another... I dunno, I think I saw the Agnimon path from Agumon, and I think that like, BlackGabumon or something had the Wolfmon evolution? I dunno, now that I've seen them I should be able to check up on it from the field guide, but I'm probably gonna make a Wolfmon at the very least.
I don't even know what my team's "core" is anymore, since my general policy of waiting until things hit their max level (or at least close to it) before evolving/degenerating them (making Solo take ages to evolve backwards from adult to Baby just to go back up pretty much the same line in a different type) has actually resulted in me having a full team of 11, many of which roughly strong enough to pull their own weight (or at least provide competent support) in a fight. way too much vaccine though, virus is looking promising, but I definitely need to get some more data, or at least some free types.

Beat Black, dunno what to do in post-game (will check Pedia later). Wandering around aimlessly in Black 2 not entirely sure what to do, stumbled into Cobalion and caught him, then Virizion tried to jump on my head from a tall cliff and I was completely out of Ultra Balls so I was like sorry excuse me and dodged around him, got to Opelucid, got trapped into story by Iris, screaming the whole time cause I thought Virizion might disappear, ran to the PokeSen, bought 30 Ultra Balls, ran back to Virizion, and caught him on the third ball. ^<__<^;; Battery started dying while I was challenging Opelucid gym so I'll finish that up later.

Space Empires V: Looks like I was wrong. It'll take two turns to get to Temporal Technology Lvl 9, so I might as well go right up to 10 and start upgrading to temporal shipyards. I'll be slowly clearing the workload of the current yards across half the Commonwealth in preparation, with the other half involved in shipbuilding.

Battlefleet Blue is nearly complete in Remnorak, missing only HMS Active and the new mineclearance vessel being finished at Gloriana

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - So I maxed out every skill on Raj and Ist. Also got all but 2 main party members to level 40. I cant decide if I want to keep working on the other two since they don't really aid the final battle at all and its such a limited space of attack anyway.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) - Going through as much of the endless domain as I can for some items I need to upgrade weapons. Making pretty solid progress on maxing out main party's skills. Almost have every Brave Order done as well.

Put MH4U back in the slot for some more grinding. Trying out the Insect Glaive currently (I'm mostly a Charge Blade main). The two glaives I have currently are the Seregios and Chameleos ones (because why not build a G rank weapon when you have the parts). Learning the combo tree definitely takes time, and I definitely need to practice on bigger monsters than Seltas and Kirin (too small to reliably aim for extracts).

Azure Striker Gunvolt (Switch) - Cleared three of the main stages. Unfortunately I'm now stuck against Copen in Kaleidoscape, especially cause he's now equipped with an awful move in an awful moveset. Had I known that he would take the first three bosses's skills after beating them, I wouldn't have beat them in the order I did. Can't go back to the earlier stages to grind either...

This is reminding me an awful lot about the time I screwed up in MM Zero 4 and couldn't proceed. I don't want to start a new file over this...

just started Pokemon Crystal on VC got a female chickorita as my starter also playing BF1 campaign with far cry primal in there

soon to be playing all of the god of war saga on ps3 (this is the one that includes the ps2 and vita remasters in HD) with GoW acension in their as well to hype me up for god of war ps4

I started playing Crystal the day before it was released in America just to be a douche to my friends (I have a Japanese 3DS so I got it ahead of time), then decided to go back to Black 2. Beat up on Team Plasma after they iced Opelucid. Wandered around, got the last badge, then went to find Team Plasma. Found them in a cave but they wouldn't battle me and said something about Route 21 I guess, so back to the surfer dude's town, wandered around, fought Terrakion, saved, got distracted by IRL, came back, walked three steps and my game froze. ^o__o^;;

Restarted and then kept wandering. I think I'm somewhere in the ocean right now :p

Space Empires V: A fairly routine turn. The Abiddon are up to no good - I received Medium Ship Construction from them this turn. All the more reason to continue the shipbuilding. Next turn I shall have Temporal Technology Lvl 9, so finally will be able to see how far to Lvl 10

I also fully developed Isle Aplenny - or should I say my Lum/Aspear Berry farm.
I generally like to farm Sitrus Berries - never buy another Potion again.

(Sure you'll definitely need a few high-level Potions for urgent healing mid-battle, but outside of battle, any Pokemon, any level, fully healed in 4 berries or less, all at no cost to you.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom