• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been on another one of my regular Sonic kicks lately, this time with a focus on the Chaos Emeralds and how they're handled across the games I have. So, I booted up Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with a mission to collect as many Chaos Emeralds as I could. I got two and then lost all my lives in Mystic Cave Zone.

Now, I'm most likely not good enough to get all seven anyway, but I'm certain Tails screwed me out of at least two more! For a guy who's been playing Sonic all his life, I kinda suck at it.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance:
Been playing this since Friday; so far I've played up to after the second Traverse Town visit, which I've done with both Sora and Riku.

Azure Striker Gunvolt (Switch) - Beat Copen this time, plus another stage and did a couple of challenges. I can relax a little, though I have no doubt that I'm going to run into Copen again after clearing the last two stages, probably. I'd like to try to craft the Shield Medallion if luck permits, just to make things a little easier.

Summon Night 6 (Vita) -Don't want to start another game the night before Dissidia releases so I'm just going through and working on some of the extra stuff right now. Only have one mission with out brave orders completed. Cant trigger Touya to use his freaking ultimate to save my life.

....Yeah okay, I'm giving up on Azure Striker Gunvolt. I'm not happy. I'm going back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

boooooooss, if you keep count you'll lose your damn mind ^@__@^;;

Meanwhile, I'm still breeding for shiny Popplio, I don't know how many I've hatched. Also started my extra copy of Ultra Moon (finished the other copy). This one's for farming events I think, haven't decided yet. Currently need to pick up a few events for it, like the Pokemon Scrap Meloetta, Hoopa, and Manaphy, the CoroCoro Arceus, and shiny Groudon. :D

boooooooss, if you keep count you'll lose your damn mind ^@__@^;;
I have the word "Maniacal" in my username. It's a little too late to be worrying about losing my mind. (Also, I can't help but keep track of this stuff. I refuse to end a gaming session on something that is not a full box. It's my OCD.)
Up to 660 now. I'm kinda hoping that Sandygast 666 is the shiny one. >:3

Went on a G-Rank expedition in MH4U, using the Insect Glaive. Lots of things happened:
The listed monsters were a Seltas, and Seltas Queen. Slew them both, in that order.
Meanwhile, a Gypceros showed up. Almost fell for its playing-dead act twice, but we slew it.
Then a Tigrex and Rathalos show up. We lop the tail off the Rathalos in nearly record time, and the Tigrex's tail too. But these guys take a bit longer, though after a 3rd cart (expeditions have no cart limit) we find the Tigrex asleep and trap it, then finish off the Rath.
It turned out to be our biggest Seltas yet (gold crown), plus we got a Rathalos Mantle (G-rank rare material), and Ruby (high-rank rare material) in the expedition rewards.

Not bad for only using the Glaive for maybe a dozen quests....

Dissidia NT (PS4) - Enjoying it a lot so far. I've gone through and checked out the various weapons, skins, and voice lines for all the fighters. Some of the English VA's weird me out but they are overall nice. Been working through offline matches with my boy Tidus to get the little things I need to progress through the story mode. The only thing I don't like is switching between locked on targets. It either doesn't work or I'm just bad at it. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom