• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Right now I'm still playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, trying to beat Chapter 10, but it's taking a long time :mad:. Other than that, I'm playing Castlevania Dracula X, and Pokemon Crystal on my 3DS.

Space Empires V: I was right - it'll take three turns to get to Temporal Technology Lvl 10, and those lovely temporal yards. I've cleared the queues for about half the existing yards to start construction when they're ready - about half of those that remain will be ready to start in four turns.

More technology from the Eee, including Economics Lvl 3 (Which I was researching anyway), Ship Weapon Mounts Lvl 5, and Armour Lvl 6. I think I may research better ECM and Combat Sensors, possibly engines, when Temporal Technology Lvl 10 is done, so I can upgrade most of my designs properly in one go.

Battlefleet Blue is almost complete, awaiting only HMS Thorias, Arachneon, Lazar and the minesweeper Belle. Then the business of taking Remnorak can go ahead

Pokemon- X. Still surfing in Azure Bay, trying to find the Lapras.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

The first time I attempted the UB-01 battle at Aether Paradise, the UB unexpectedly fled, so I restarted my game and had Primarina KO it to get my team some experience points. I also checked out the inside of Grand Hano Resort before my battle with Hau in Malie City. My recently acquired Japanese Mimikyu even beat his Tauros with Z-Splash and some Feint Attacks!

I just got finished with "Breath of the Wild" (Switch), I finally conquered all 120 shrines (didn't get all the chests though, as I don't care for the 100% completion), and I fully upgraded the Cap, Tunic and Trousers of the Wild. I'm putting the Switch away until "Dragon Quest Builders" is released.

After wandering around lost looking for Team Plasma in Black 2, I wandered through a cave and ended up in Undella Bay, very confused. Went back inside and wandered around some more and found another exit pretty quickly and am now on Team Plasma's giant airship.

Picked up my event pokemon in Ultra Moon. Need to transfer them over to Ultra Sun via trade so I can send over the event items too. I also discovered that, while 3DS is region-locked, apparently Bank doesn't give a shit, which makes moving stuff from my American games to my Japanese bank (which is my main bank) sooooooo much easier. Maybe now I can make some real progress on filling out my living dex, now that I don't have to literally catch hundreds of garbage mons to trade for my actual mons. ^@__@^;;

Picked up Ys Viii again to download the retranslation patch. I've been playing through various points in the game via my save files, just to take a look at the new translation. It definitely sounds less awkward now - bonus points for changing 'Ancient Species' to 'Primordials' and 'Archeozoic Big Hole' to 'Archeozoic Chasm'.
I'm also working on a couple of trophies, namely the ones for playing as Sahad and Ricotta.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance:
...Welllll, the battle against Xehanort is stupidly hard (and I'm playing on Standard mode), so I just went ahead and viewed the rest of the cutscenes because I'm too lazy to grind or something I guess.

I'm constantly playing XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Switch. I'm 91 hours in and I've barely played any of my other Switch games since getting it on Christmas. This is the best game on the Switch(you're going to hear me say this a lot), FIGHT ME!!

Today I got in an old-head kind of mood so I went to the Internet Archive and now I'm playing Zork for MS-DOS.

In MH4U, we finally beat Chameleos with its own Insect Glaive. Took more than one attempt though, since it's one of those quests that cycles in and out, and one attempt prompted a rage quit because I kept getting stupid hit by his biggest attack (the one where he rears up and sprays poison breath everywhere, which can easily oneshot you if you're in range).

On the bright side, I've figured out all the ways you can make the quest list cycle again....

Dissidia NT (PS4) - Got through the first 5 story trials and the corresponding cut scenes. Now I'm going back to gauntlet mode to get more memoria and work on the game-play of a few characters.

Dissidia NT (PS4) - Well I'm at the point in each story path where I have to challenge the summons and DAMN did they destroy me. So I'm going back and practicing some more and unlocking more EX skills. I've got a pretty decent control of Tidus. As for the others Cloud is stupid easy to control, all the marksman classes are a struggle, and Onion Knight is just really fun. The only summon I have left to unlock as support is Ramuh.

Back
Top Bottom