• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Breeding Turtwig for BulbaTrade Wednesday in Sun [/shameless plug]. Got a bunch of code cards yesterday for Dialga/Palkia so I redeemed those and handed a few out on Discord. I think I'll take most of today off and just play games. I really want to finish Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward but haven't had much brainpower for puzzles lately cause of work.

Space Empires V: mindful that Temporal Technology Lvl 10 is not far away, I've been thinking about where to invest next. The most significant advances, I think, can be made in weapon tech - gravitational and high energy discharge weapons. At the same time I'd also like to start building stealth cruisers ... so the obvious decision would be to tech up to incinerator beams and then cloaking. In any case I'm going to drop Temporal Technology down to 5% of the total budget and put the rest into assorted military technologies.

The Commonwealth is primed for the new yards. About half the planned ships are built, so while those new yards are being constructed the others can start to build another squadron of light cruisers for Battlefleet Red and Green. Speaking of which Battlefleet Blue is complete and making progress towards Remnorak I - which it turns out has a flotilla of eleven Xiati ships anchored in high orbit. They don't appear to be especially powerful, a hodge-podge of frigates and destroyers, so I don't see any pressing reason to call off the attack

Decided to take one of my Mario Maker levels and create a "speedrun" version. It's a fortress level that takes most people about 5 minutes to beat after they've figured everything out (it generally takes 10-15 minutes in Let's Plays). The speedrun version is basically the same level, but you only get sixty seconds and no checkpoints to navigate the castle, defeat Bowser and grab the axe.

Pokemon UM, and Persona 5.. I'm currently in between the 3rd and 4th palace for P5 lol. Haven't gotten to the exams though..
For Pokémon trying to figure out what to do for this one competitive team..

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Wound up on the home screen of the play store yesterday, and realised that this thing was actually free, so I figured, why not. I'm actually really liking it so far, it's a fun little thing to play. So far I've got a lvl 2 Amy, lvl 2 Charmy, lvl 4 Classic, lvl3 Omega, lvl 3 Silver, lvl 3 Sonic, and lvl 4 Tails. I also managed to nab a platinum chest by sheer dumb luck. I'm lookin' forward to when that thing opens tomorrow morning.
I also must say that I like being able to watch ads to double my character pieces from any given race.

Finally got to play some Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward yesterday. And like an idiot I played until 3:30am, gg me. It was fun though. I love puzzle games. I blew right through room Q in like 30min. Afterwards it was super-late and Akane talks waaaaaaaaaaaay too much so I just left it for... well, whenever I have time to play again. Super-fun game though. :D

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns (3DS) - Picked up my original save and started beefing up my crop out put. I forgot that when I was using the multiplayer last that I got a bunch of Spring and Summer 5 star crops. So I've been growing those and stocking up fro recipes and competitions.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Still in chapter 4, and I guess I'm about close to finishing it. Currently stuck on trying to find a way to the abandoned factory. I'll probably need to look up another video walkthrough...

I'll end up putting this down for awhile once I get DQ Builders, Wonder Boy and Bayonetta 2 when they launch in the coming days.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Unlocked Knuckles and Vector, and sad to say, as much as I love those boys, I hate to play as them. I think it's just because I find Invincibility less useful than the other boosts. Hit Tier 3 too, and it's quite the skill jump between Tier 2 players and Tier 3 players.

Metro 2033. The series is apparently pretty good, I'm enjoying it so far (I like how immersive some of the actions are, like having to pump your flashlight battery and put on your gas mask), but I don't know if I think it's as good as people have said (so far). Also I suck at the stealth parts.

Had to look up (via Internet) how to get Monster Bone L's in MH4U. Apparently it's an item almost exclusively obtained by quest rewards (but at any rank), so once I had one I spent a bunch of Frenzy Crystals to meld out a few more in Cathar.

*sigh* This is why they made Monster Hunter World include in-game lists. Much more convenient that way, yes?

Dissidia NT (PS4) - Did a few more gauntlets and tried fighting Leviathan again. It was another tragic failure.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Crop gathering is slow going right now but I do have a few 5 star dishes ready for the next cooking festival.

I made a bit more progress in Zero Escape: Virtue's Last. As I feared, room Q was the last puzzle room :( (my friend confirmed it). I saved Akane from getting stabbed, and have now finally escaped the facility with everyone (minus Dio, muehuehue) and am learning about how we're on the moooooooon.

Got nostalgic for Morrowind and decided to play... only to spend the next hour organising my house. :p I might just start over again (for the 10th time) cause I have no idea where I am ingame. The journal is kinda helpful but not helpful enough.

Got it into my head that I really wanted to finish Moon (I've finished Sun and Ultra Moon) to get my Magearna, but I'm still in Akala (about to reach the daycare). I need to level, though, so I started doing that and then my battery was like "nope," so I had to stop. :\

Super Mario Maker

I have continued to work on my Castle level. It's coming along really well.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I nabbed my 50th Totem Sticker from the Malie City library, so I ditched Lillie to get my totem-sized Lurantis from Samson Oak and get its Dex entry. Then I realized I hadn't checked out the building adjacent to the library, so Lillie's probably wondering where the heck I even am right now. Then again, Rotom Dex hasn't even noticed I've left the library, and he's literally traveling with me, so...

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Just hit Tier 4, and along the way unlocked Blaze, Rouge, and Chaos. Blaze is an absolute monster though. Her boost is about as fast as Sonic and Shadow's, and lasts at least twice as long, her trap drops a massive bomb directly in front of the lead player (which admittedly might be you), and her projectile's a bit slow, but it doesn't seem to have a distance limit, and with your other two items, it's not really that critical anyway.

Breath of the Wild: Glided down into Deep Akkala from the Eastern slopes of Death Mountain. Explored some woods I think I somehow overlooked, then headed round North and West via the Akkala Wilds to Eldin's Flank. Found several Koroks in the process - one in the Rok Woods, one atop the Northern side of Tempest Gulch, one along Eldin's Flank.

Finished at Eldin Great Skeleton - found one Korok in the skull, but had to kill the monsters twice thanks to the damn Red Moon

Finished at Eldin Great Skeleton - found one Korok in the skull, but had to kill the monsters twice thanks to the damn Red Moon
That happened to me once around the Hebra mountains. You'd think the game could wait until you're in the clear before a blood moon sets in ... but then again, you can travel REALLY far between when it starts rising and when it actually takes effect (really useful for that one shrine near the Thunder plains, locked by bloodmoon). So basically, if you're near a camp and start to see creepy cinders floating in the air, RUN.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - My Pineapple crops are about halfway to perfect. Got my egg product level to platinum. Now I'm prepping my farm for the first visit from my family to meet Ford!

Back
Top Bottom