• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Here's who I have in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" village:

-Diana
-Lucy
-Jeremiah
-Kody
-Lucha
-Wendy
-Fuchsia
-Roscoe (Moving tomorrow)
-Ankha

Roscoe moved out of my town in "New Leaf" today, so I invited this guy to live in the town of Wicked tomorrow:
latest

Just kidding, it's this design.

Ganon.png

Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - So I caved in and decided to get this instead of holding out for DQ Builders 2. I got to the Hammerhood island. Pretty decent game so far -- it's technically my first time playing "Minecraft", so to speak.

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles (Switch) - Played a little of this last night. This is my first tactical/strategic RPG. I appreciate its simplicity.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Working on the last lock for west town. I've got a steady flow of dairy products so that will be finished in no time. I just need to build a winery. Next animal I'm going to raise up to platinum rank is my regular cow. With the next cooking contest I should have platinum rank deserts.

I just finished XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch. 113 hours in a month and half of starting it on December 27.

I need help guys, serious help. I'm an insane XenoBlade fanatic.

Still been playing P5 and Pokémon.. I've managed to get to the 4th palace and got through most of the map.. Not sure how much farther though.. That little trip they took though was rather conveniently placed with that storm.. Also not sure who i like better.. Makoto or Futaba..

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Hit the last lock for Tsuyukusa and I cant do hardly any of it because all the crop seeds I need to buy aren't for sale until the next month. :cry: Just waiting on one more batch of Wool + and Ill have my king size bed.

Aw, crud. I forgot that when a villager moves in, they reserve a spot in town for their house one day, then the next day they unpack, and THEN the day after they're free to talk to. It's gonna be a while before I can buddy up with Ganon.

Played some Moon. Beat Kiawe/Kaki and am making my way towards Mallow's trial. I'm using a few Pokemon I've never really used before, like Mareanie, Slugma, and Petilil.

I'm intending to restart the Kingdom Hearts series from the very beginning and hoping to finish before the KH III release date. Gonna make a new KH save later today. :D

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii):
Been playing the Duel mode for a while, trying to break off from my usual style of spamming Super Attacks, which has been going well. I also started maining #13, so there's that.

Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Still in chapter 1. I spent the last two days fortifying my base now that monster invasions have grown more frequent. I think I've got a pretty good set up now even though my base still kinda looks crummy. Focusing on the other quests now.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Unlocked Espio, and I've gotten stuck around the 1,100 trophies mark, so I doubt I'll be moving up to tier 5 any time soon. I probably just need to level up my characters a bit more, but god does that start to take a while by the time they hit level 5 or so. The rarer characters level up faster, but naturally, you're less likely to get the pieces you need for it. Hopefully a Blaze pack will show up in the shop soon and I'll just be able to buy her a level or two for some Red Star Rings.

Summoner's War, and Crystal. Gonna work on getting my 2nd badge as I farm runes in Summoner's War.

Made quite a bit more progress on P5.. Sent out the Calling card for the 4th palace and finished off the boss and something else unexpected happened.. Now just waiting for the next events to happen..

Back
Top Bottom