• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Unlocked Zavok, and figured I'd play a run with him to see how things go. Scored a fucking Emerald Chest from it! I've got a gold chest set to unlock overnight, so I'll have to wait until morning to start unlocking it, but this thing has at least 700 character pieces, with at least 24 rare pieces, and 9 super rare pieces. Zavok, pal, if you keep droppin' me shit like this then you and I are gonna get along very well. Still haven't broken the 1,500 trophies needed to hit Tier 5, but I'm hovering around 1,300 now, so I'm slowly moving up.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - About halfway to my baby being born. Since I need Summer seeds to work on these locks I've got I've just been raising animal stats and harvesting tons of crops. Won the pet contest with my pet cat and won the beverage bash.

Space Empires V: Battlefleet Blue promptly destroyed the Xiati colony on Remnorak I and made way for Remnorak II to consolidate the campaign. Elsewhere I started a mass upgrade to those much-awaited temporal space yards - half of them should be ready within five turns. The events predictors got an upgrade to the final version, the Lvl 5.

In terms of where to go now with research, for the time being graviton hellbores are well worth the use - so I intend to go up to Lvl 3 with those. Next turn I'll have both Lvl 4 Space Stations and the next level of Temporal Weapons, so that's a good time to look at designing upgraded orbital docks and finalising the Barbican design. Reluctantly I'll be prioritising High Energy Discharge over Torpedo Weapons, which probably means no Lvl 10 Torpedo Weapons till Lvl 3 Graviton Weapons is out the way

Just beat Sophocles' trial in Moon and am making my way towards Aether House. The hardest part of the trial was trying to read the katakana for the quiz questions ^@__@^;; (I'm playing in Japanese). Vikavolt didn't last very long vs my Magnemite and my Slugma.

Finally got to restart KH... and promptly died to the first boss. Hahahahaaaaa omg that was hilarious. Immediately reloaded and kicked its butt, and am making my way through the Destiny Islands stuff. It's slow going cause I don't have that much free time but at least it's enjoyable. :D

Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - I'm now in chapter 2. Rather annoying landscape, but the difficulty spike is expected. I just finished the sickroom and transported the first patient there.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Got my plain cow products up to platinum rank and knocked out a few more tasks for all three town locks. I'm having trouble obtaining the seeds I need to finish the others up so I think I'm going to resort to the multiplayer and luck. Did however finally get the winery built and now I'm just waiting on a 100 bottles of wine to finish so I can ship them!

Breath of the Wild: Tried to systematically explore the apparently dead zones of central Hebra, to the South and West of Hebra Peak. Uncovered a few more Koroks in the process and cleared out a den of Lizalfos I've apparently never killed before.

I'm wondering whether to head South to Gerudo to see what I've missed out in the desert. At this point it's probably just more Koroks, and given that I've found 488 it might be better to finish the last two Divine Beasts and look at completing the game

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Not even sure how many times I've actually played this. Currently just gotten to the Forsaken Fortress because I needed to go not long after I started the game.

Fully upgraded my Chameleos glaive in MH4U, Kinsect maxed out at Lv.12. I'm really going to miss the moth-like form of the Pseudocath bug though....

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Broke the 1,500 trophy threshold to break through into Tier 5, but then promptly lost a couple of round which kicked my ranking below 1,500, and I learned something. Turns out, that if you dip below the threshold for a tier, you're not in that tier anymore, so I'm still stuck pulling Tier 4 chests until I can get back up.

Day 3 with every character unlocked but Shadow: Still no Shadow pieces.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Finally my farmer had her freaking baby. I was off on the date by almost two weeks! :ROFLMAO: Let Ford name her Marie and now she just sits at home while I farm the crap out of some flowers. Here pretty soon Ill be done with Westowns lock.

Started Majora's Mask 3D once again. Up to woodfall temple at the minute.

On Wind Waker I cleared the Forsaken Fortress, and I am now attempting to get the sail for the King of Red Lions. I'm not looking forward to the Valoo part, it's a dungeon I tire of fairly quickly. I'm hoping to play the games a bit slower, i'm a huge Zelda fan, and i've completed the games many times, but now I can appreciate the little things.

The Witness. It's pretty fun for a puzzle game, and very pretty visuals too. I think I'm nearing the end, but I'm not quite sure.

Been playing lots of Gwent as usual, too.

Back
Top Bottom