• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Forces Speed Battle: Still stuck in the hellish limbo between tiers 4 and 5. I also seem to have run out of rings. I always figured that they hand enough rings out like candy that, with the rate you get character pieces, I'd never have to worry about running out, but it appears that I have. Unfortunately this means that I have to wait a day or so between each upgrade to build up enough rings for the next one. I want my lvl 9 Amy damn it!

Also, apparently there's a new character coming soon. Five bucks says they're released and I unlock them before I have a single Shadow Piece.

Summoner's War is about the only thing I can play atm since I forgot my 3DS at my mother's. I summoned a Chloe though! Finally an immunity mob. I'm tired of being CC'd by Verad, Poseidon, and the likes.

Wind Waker: Cleared both the Dragon's Roost dungeon, and the forbidden woods. On my way now to the final pearl I need.

Continuing Wind Waker, completed Tower of the Gods, and now I have the master sword. I'm currently doing a ton of sidequest stuff, trying to gather spoils, treasure charts etc.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Just waiting on alpaca fur and some winter seeds to finish up locks. Been mass farming flowers, tree fruits, and maxing out animals in between all that.

Pokemon Sun. glik asked me if I was gonna do a gimmick for my LP's so I was like, ......... all-shiny team. So now I have to go breed myself a team of shinies. :ROFLMAO: I already had a few from a previous attempt at this: shiny Steenee and Mareanie. I'd also hatched a shiny Mimikyu during 12 Days of BulbaTrade and I've not used one yet so that one's on the roster too. Currently breeding for a shiny Houndoom, and then will try for shiny Tyrunt. Dunno if I want to use another 12 Days shiny for my last slot cause Chimecho doesn't really impress me much but we'll see.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Waiting for winter for the seeds I need and then Im done with these freaking locks! Took my sheep to the animal comp and won first. Got a fashion comp next that Im planing my outfit for.

Space Empires V: Colonised Remnorak II and begun building a Bailey I-1 as the first defence - which means Battlefleet Blue is going to have to remain at high anchor unless an opportunity presents itself to quickly smash the Abiddon squadron that's been hanging around the system. I've decided to have Samantha bring in the Wolfcubs from Freya. Planetstrikes may be laborious, but building colony ships to take ground in the Wanduk system would put warship building back about a year.

Designing upgraded space stations has been interesting. The upgraded orbital docks were fairly straightforward - simply double the number of middle-deck meson blasters, double the armour and done. Lvl 5 Plasma Torpedoes are a necessity - since the Abiddon have them too I'll need to match the range to stop them from trying to bombard the station into submission.

The Barbican Mk 1 is trickier. It's intended to be used for warp point defence, which means in theory it ought to only ever be engaging over short ranges. The idea was to arm it with nothing that requires ordnance, to keep down the logistical cost. I'm not sure whether the current design will work - a mix of meson blasters and time distortion bursts for the main battery, with four temporal tachyon cannon in the upper deck

After a little break i completed the next palace in Persona 5 and did the events after that but won't go into detail because they are heavy spoilers..
Also breeding a Riolu for the coming GL competition..

Style Savvy Styling Star - Unlocked the Baby Doll and Gothic stores and about to get the Preppy store. The hair salon and florist should be opening up soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom