• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Okami HD (PS4) - Picked this guy back because I found a relatively good guide for that stupid digging game I couldn't get past. Now I'm about to head into the cat tower place.

Pokémon Ultra Sun:
Did the Pokémon League challenge for no particular reason, and I solo'd Kahili with just my Nihilego.

Pokémon Black Version 2:
Also did the League.

Also got bored and decided to actually play Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Xbox One).

FFX HD (PS4)

I've been putting this off for a few months because I hate when I realize I need to grind! I obtained most Destruction Spheres I needed beforehand, leaving the ones from Besaid and Macalania left. Used Yojimbo for both fights because there's no way I could train up that much! I FINALLY got Anima yesterday and I want to get the Magus Sisters next. Obtained some Celestial Weapons and powered them up halfway. I tried Chocobo Catcher for an hour or two but it's too annoying. -_-

Breath of the Wild: Rode up to Rito Village and dealt with Vah Medoh. In no mood to mess about, simply dealt with Windblight Ganon with a savage lynel bow and bomb arrows. Mounted up afterwards and headed east towards Akkala with the intent of stocking up on ancient equipment

Persona 5 and Pokémon.. Working on the final palace for the game and working on a Togekiss for my current VGC 18 team

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I'm building a flower clock for spring.

Sonic Mania: Finished a file as Sonic & Tails, went back and gathered all the Chaos Emeralds, and then finished the game properly with Super Sonic, so I've practically finished the game, everything else is just window dressing of fun and exploration. And honestly, Mania's really just ok. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game, and I'm glad I bought, but really it's just Sonic 3 & Knuckles with more bells and whistles. Which is fine, but I honestly actually had more fun playing Forces. I'd be happy to buy more Mania type games if they kept coming out (and let's face it with how well Mania did they're probably gonna), but I'd honestly be disappointed if they didn't keep going with Modern Sonic at the same time. And now that Classic Sonic's got his own games to be in we can keep him out of Modern games right SEGA?

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: So uhh, shit's gotten real. Like, literal things have become real (in-game of course). I'm up to chapter... 12? I think? It's just after the part where
Ryuji blows up Hudie with Perfect Arcadiamon
I'm up to the point where Perfect level Digimon are becoming less of the exception on my team and more of the rule, which is nice, though pretty much all of them are gonna need to degenerate first to build up the ABI score they need to hit Ultimate. The only one so far who's able to evolve to Ultimate when ready is Hanzo the Paildramon, purely because Imperialdramon doesn't have an ABI requirement. I have no doubts that if it *did* have a requirement, then Hanzo wouldn't be able to meet it, because that's just my life.
I did find a cool way to just cheese my way through the Crusadermon fight though. Ya see, a blue Coredramon's Blue Flare Breath attack will, in addition to inflicting damage, decrease the target's defence by 10% every time it hits. If Crusadermon ever has a debuff, then she'll use a move to remove the debuff. This will, of course, consume her turn to perform the move, leaving her open for that round, so Coredramon can put that defence debuff right back on her. Of course, she's fast, and status moves speed up your next turn, so occasionally she'd get an actual attacking tun in there, but rarely, Coredramon also ran out of SP eventually, but I was able to cheese like, a third of the fight that way. The best part is that the move is called "Fool...", as though she's calling me an idiot for doing it. Lady, it's his strongest attack, and I'm abusing your AI to make the fight easier, this is literally the optimal strategy for my team.

I'm at the final area for Persona 5 and just leveling up the characters and working on getting the personas that i don't currently have..
Also finished a Pokémon last night for vgc format which seems to be working out pretty well..

Back
Top Bottom