• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Just started this one and its pretty neat so far. Its really easy right now but I am only like an hour in so hopefully difficulty builds up.

The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Well this one ended up being more of a VN then a RPG but its still pretty entertaining. Love the OST for it. I'm a little over the two minute mark on the Demon King fight right now.

Sonic Mania: Finished a file with Knuckles, all 7 Chaos Emeralds (the 6th one was an ass as usual). Got all the medals in gold form too.

Digimon World Next Order: Returned enough Digimon to go out an meet the other two humans, and Jijimon's sent me off to go find Taomon. It's probably gonna be a while before I can get to him though. My Digimon could barely fight off one of the Meteormon there, and that's when they were Perfect; I'd hate to see how they go now that they've reset. As you may have gathered we reached our first reset on both Digimon. Both have grown back to the Adult level. Yamato's a Sorcermon, and Duke just grew up to become Devimon.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: Finally found out who K really was
I mean, I'd figured out it was Yu based on the kinds of things he was saying, like what it was like to be looked down on and stuff. But I'll admit that I didn't guess that it was really a Matadormon controlling him all along.
But by god was the boss fight with Matadormon just pure, undistilled bullshit. Yeah, sure, confuse all my Digimon at once, up their attack and drop the defence and intelligence while you're at it ok? Why not amp up your own attack and set yourself to counter every hit too? Oh man, you look hurt, would you like to deal heavy damage to one of my Digimon while they're helpless and drain some of the damage to your own health? After dying once, I actually went back to the Digilab and stacked my team with all of the Vaccine types I had just to bring some semblance of balance to the fight (lucky for me the majority of my Digimon are Vaccines for some reason). After we finished off that bullshit, Erika tells me she's finished analysing Suedou's research papers on the Eaters, so now she knows what EDEN Syndrome is and probably how to fix it. So now it's off to kill the Mother Eater and
get Chitose back!

The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Hit the roughly 4 minute mark with the Demon King. Right now I'm at the Goddess temple figuring out where to go next.

Because I don't have Monster Hunter World (or even a PS4), more grinding in MH4U. We hunted a Zinogre (G-rank) with the Insect Glaive (not my best weapon, but becoming competent with it). Got carted twice but we bagged the Zinogre and got enough materials by now to almost finish the G-rank Zinogre armor set. Not equipping the vest, however, those mega shoulder pauldrons just plain look stupid. I'll keep the High-rank vest on instead.

Sonic Generations (PlayStation 3):
F I N A L L Y got the last Red Star Ring on Planet Wish Act 1, thus completing the collection... Just have to get all of Modern Sonic's now.

I'm juggling Sims 2 and Skyrim right now. I'm just dicking around and making a neighborhood in the former, while I'm playing a thief archer in the latter. It's the first time I've put serous focus into the Thieves Guild campaign, instead of just trying to blitz through its storyline just to get to the last mission.

Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Fighting with a parasol or daikon radish is still amusing.

The Longest 5 Minutes (Switch) - Finished this one up last night. It was almost entirely text reading and flashbacks towards the end.

Style Savvy (3DS) - Got back into building up money. Got the Chic brand unlocked but its so expensive I cant buy more then like one outfit right now. I still have one have the story NPC's in my store because she doesn't like ANY of the bags I've shown here. I kinda wish I could make my shop owner rage on her at this point. xD

Finally got back to Star Wars: The Old Republic and created a Sith Sorcerer (subclass of Sith Inquisitor) toon. I am now on chapter 2 in the class storyline, and I've been enjoying the story and am intrigued by how it will go...though the typical MMO grind can be a bit of slog at times.

And I always choose the "shock" options in conversations whenever I can just for the fun of being cruelly evil. :p:mad:

Space Empires V: Looks like all foreign squadrons have retreated from Remnorak for now. Colonisation of Remnorak II is underway, and the Wolfcubs have been transferred to the I-Series freighters - everything's ready for Battlefleet Blue to move into Wanduk.

With the temporal yards near to completion it's time to divide up the construction duties. Much as I don't like it, I'm going to have to accept that Heron-class light cruisers for Battlefleet Green will need to be built at Nova Terra and Fortuna. The Penthara and Sephandris yards will have to make a start on completely new squadrons instead

Took a break fromy Zelda playthroughs, and picked up Ultra Sun this past Friday.

Just completed the fire trial, and unlocked Pokè Pelago.

Fire Emblem Warriors.. I'm working on getting the final scrolls that I'm missing before the awakening DLC has a release day. Then I'll need to prepare for the Anna battle in case my characters aren't ready.

Back
Top Bottom