• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing New Leaf, Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Forces. I flip flop between Switch games, but I play Zelda every day.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: Finished the game for the first time, and by god was that a sad ending. I started the New Game +, and my older Digimon from the first runthrough are gonna take a long time to gain more levels. I did make about 4 new Digimon though, so at least they'll be making decent growth. But man did it feel good to grind that Armour Rapidmon's face into the dirt after last time.

Digimon World Next Order: Still no process on reaching Taomon. Even at the Perfect level on their second life we still couldn't beat a Meteormon. I think things are gonna be slightly awkward for a bit too, since Yamato managed to pull out an evolution to Ultimate, but Duke wasn't quite so lucky, so he'd been forced to revert to an egg and now he's a Child again. So I'm in a weird zone where Yamato can just plough his way through several areas, but I still can't really go into them because Duke would get obliterated. I'm not sure how long they'll keep up this duality. I guess it all depends on how long the evolution added to his lifespan and what level Duke's at by the time he dies.

Syyle Savvy (3DS) - Finally got that stupid lady who wanted a bag out of my store. I guess she was the last trigger before the story would move on because right afterwards I had a TON of back to back cutscenes.

Breath of the Wild. Got into Gerudo Town and wrapped up some other minor sidequests.

Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. Trying to recruit Rhajat for the army.

Style Savvy (3DS) - Oh my gosh. I got rid of one whiny lady looking for a bag and got another one. I have even unlocked the store that just provides bags and this new lady doesn't like ANY of them. I know shes a freaking story trigger because she keeps coming back looking for this mythic rare bag that I don't have!

Been playing Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on the Xbox One. I've mainly been playing the "Limited Time Events" in Online Battle, because the prizes are insane. I've bought a ton of stuff in the Ninja Treasure Exchange as a result.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PS3)

Started with Aqua's story and made some great progress. She's currently at level 20 and has a lot of fully upgraded spells. I'm currently in Disney Town. :)

Still playing Storm 4, apparently you can unlock the Road to Boruto characters by battling enough (since I already have the max ryo count). At least I don't have to play through the whole story just to get them, lol. Also been buying stuff from the Ninja Treasure Exchange as much as I can.

Okami (PS4) - Got through the cat tower and now I'm just doing a bit of back tracking to hit up some of those new hidden spots.

Style Savvy - Made a ton of money from a few stylist fees so I went crazy and stocked up on every brand

Sonic Mania: Played through a file as Tails, and either I'm getting better at these Special Stages or it's just pure dumb luck that I was able to get Super Tails before Studiopolis was over. I mean sure, dicking around with Debug Mode and learning where to find 11 Special Rings in the first 3 zones probably helped, but I've still never done that well before.

Digimon World Next Order: So, I finally decided to man up and explore Logic Volcano, and it turns out those Meteormon in the first area greatly overstate the volcano's difficulty level, I mean, I've gotta be prepared before I get into a fight with more than 1 or 2 Digimon at a time, and I've still gotta stay away from Meteormons and the Digimon at the Red House, Dragon's Trident, and Taomon's Meditation Place, but I'm able to just wander the rest of the place pretty well. So I took a look around, met some new Digimon for the city, and then finally went all the way in to go and see Taomon. Yeeaaahhhh, I seriously trained up way more than I needed for this. Birdramon, Meramon, Kyubimon, all of them went down in a couple of hits. I am glad that I trained up so much though, because pretty much immediately after that we detected another Machinedramon, and I was still on a power high from how easily I crushed Taomon's flunkies, so I just charged right on in there. I got beat down pretty bad. I eventually won, but I had to chew through a few items and pull an ExE to make it happen. So we brought back Shoutmon (who's voiced by his actual Fusion VA) and this Luche girl (whose voice I can already tell is going to infuriate me), and now Jijimon's got me out poking around for new Digimon for the city. I've picked up quite a few, and with 24 residents right now, I get the feeling that I'll just need to bring in one more to trigger the next story event. I think I know one that I can go to, and once I'm feeling comfortable bringing my Digimon back into Logic Volcano I'll go see him and see if he'll join up once I help him. Currently, Duke is an Ikkakumon, and Yamato is an AeroVeedramon.

In Rain World, I got stuck for awhile in the area called the 'Drainage System', at a shelter next to a giant chasm that drops down into a massive pool. The only way out was to swim. I learned a number of important things while dying nearly a dozen times, such as:
Swimming controls are a little weird; Slugcat swims fast but doesn't corner well.
You drown after about 7-10 seconds.
Water leeches won't kill you, directly, but they do hinder your movements and you will probably drown in the process.
Bomb bugs work great underwater.
I ultimately made it out the east end, which terminated in a Lv.1 gate PLUS nearby food and shelter. It leads out into ... the Garbage Wastes. Egh. I'm calling it a day for sure.

Fire Emblem Fates- Birthright. I have Rhajat in my army now, and I'm pairing her with Dwyer.

Back
Top Bottom