• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

New Super Mario Bros. I'm still bad underwater levels.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Tried out some simple mods. Messed around in the mines and farmed up some materials for later.

Okami (PS4) - Had a power surge and hadn't saved so I had to redo the cat tower. Thankfully that was one of the easiest parts of the game.

Space Empires V: These new temporal yards are fantastic. Build times have been halved - I can actually have something like a B-Series 21 or an orbital dock finished in one turn if I rush it. I've got plans to build 25 assorted ships for the Royal Navy over the next year while I'm getting the research together to start looking at cruisers.

Still continuing with Breath of the Wild. Finished the second and third Divine Beast, so just one left now. Also

got the Master Sword. I thought it would be the one weapon in the game that doesn't break, but apparently not!

I'm thinking about going back to Fire Emblem. I have Fates (Conquest and Revelations) and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia which I still haven't finished. In fact, I can't remember if I ever finished Birthright, I just remember being near the end.

got the Master Sword. I thought it would be the one weapon in the game that doesn't break, but apparently not!
Yeah....
Instead, it's the one weapon that isn't removed from your inventory upon breaking. And in the long run it really doesn't require that long to recharge....

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2)

Just started a new save file! I love the PS2 Castlevania games (though I do think the 2D Metroidvania ones are objectively better... but I stand by CoD and especially Lament of Innocence too).

Yeah....
Instead, it's the one weapon that isn't removed from your inventory upon breaking. And in the long run it really doesn't require that long to recharge....

Yeah, but I thought it would be permanent, like one you could always count on having and not have to worry about breaking, but with the recharge that's not quite true.

Not that it matters, I prefer using spears/halberds for their range, or two-handed weapons for their power. One-handed weapons don't really feel good to use in this game imo.

Pokemon UM.
Think i might run a few tests with my vgc team against the tree now that i have 3 fake out users lol. Did some tests earlier but think i might try against the tree to get a feel for my shiny Intimidate Incineroar in with the team..
Will probably start breeding for the other HA shiny Starters at some point though..

Space Empires V: The slightly crazed rush to build ships continues. I've added several more to the queue now the second batch of temporal yards are finished. This includes a replacement for HMS Thorias and HMS Zephyr - both lost in a planetstrike on Wanduk IIIA thanks to a miscalculated formation (Still entirely acceptable losses).

I've nearly hit Torpedo Weapons Lvl 11, which will bring quantum torpedoes - in the short run, I'll be able to upgrade the Gyrfalcon-class Destroyers to a significantly more powerful Mk III. Long-term this sets me up well for cruisers

Finally decided to take on "The Caravaneer's Challenge" quest in MH4U.
Slay a frenzied Zinogre and a Furious Rajang, then Shagaru Magala.

I decided to be sporting about it and NOT use my G-rank gear. So I set up with:
- Brachydios CB (Demolition C.Blade, the high-rank version)
- Zinogre S armor (high-rank armor, upgraded to Lv.11)
- "Thunder Res+15" and "Recovery Up" skills added via talisman+gems

I also set up a variation of my "arena" item sets, adding Lifepowder and plenty of materials to combine more (plus Books of Combos to ensure it works).

Once the hunt was engaged, we focused first on the Zinogre. Broke a few things and beat him, but wasn't able to carve parts due to Rajang also in the area. In hindsight, should have gone for Rajang first as it has long-range attacks (namely that laser beam), but we took it out.

Then the sky darkened and Shagaru Magala did not disappoint.

In total we carted just once, blew through most of the Potions and quite a few Lifepowders, but in the end we made it.

And, as is typical with significant quests in this game, everyone in the hub town wanted to thank me. The Man even gave me a talisman with decent skills.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I caught a Torkoal, when suddenly this happened:

5EE2E2EA-BF39-4806-90B6-0B186AFC0E84.jpeg

So I went ahead and evolved my Magneton and Nosepass, too.

I’ve been playing Persona 2: Innocent Sin for a month or two, it’s been smooth sailing so far cuz the game’s pretty disappointingly easy. Anyway, lots of people who’ve played Persona 2 tell people that it’s way darker and moodier than the games that came after it, but for the longest time I wasn’t seeing it. One of the most recent boss fights I fought has floating toilets in the background, like come on, this is the so-called darkest Persona game? Now I’m in the middle of Mt. lwato... I’m starting to see it. Yikes. This part is like an emotional nosedive.

I need to get back to Innocent Sin.
I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 on and off recently. I've been a tad busy recently so I haven't had time for much playing.

Back
Top Bottom