• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finally finished VLR and have moved on to Zero Time Dilemma. I'm super-enjoying all the new puzzles I get to solve, although these puzzles are a little disappointing in that they're a little less "use your brainz" like in VLR and a little more "find the thing, use the thing, find the other thing, use the other thing, and you can't possibly miss anything" of 999. They're still fun though, but the game is kind of confusing with this fragment stuff. Like, they are literally fragments; the story doesn't progress in any sort of linear fashion. That kinda gives me a headache and I gave up on trying to take notes this time around.

Xenoblade chronicles 2: finished Chapter 4

I want zeke and pandora to join my party already.

Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - I'm about in the final stretch of chapter 3. Haven't been able to play it very much with how busy I've been lately.

Decided to take on what promised to be the final boss in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe....
...only it wasn't. AGAIN. Now I need 200 apples to open the paywall to the "true" (?) final boss. Fortunately, I'm halfway there already.

Style Savvy (3DS) - Saved up a ton of money and went crazy at the exhibition hall during the sale and restocked my store. I'm pretty close to finishing up two peoples story lines but no where near close to maxing out the stylist level.

since I'm leaving in the morning until sunday, with only my psp and my 3ds to keep me company (why bring my game boy pcoket/color/advance, my ds lite, my vita, my game gear, and my switch when I'll only be gone for 5 days?)
that being said, I'm playing some hyper street fighter 2 on my og xbox.

Digimon World Next Order: So, it turns out that I can't actually recruit GrapLeomon until chapter 2, and both Aruruamon and Icemon don't seem to be coming to the city no matter how many times I talk to them/save them from melting, and they're the only Digimon I know of in any of the areas that I've been outside of a motionless WarGreymon, and BanchoLeomon and OmniShoutmon (and boy am I not fightin' those guys again for a long time). This means that the only place left to look is MOD Cape, and I've seen the enemies around there, it's not gonna be pretty.

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Trails and Tribulations: So I decided to maybe actually finally finish this game. I managed to finish Case 4 and I've started on Case 5.
I've gotta say it's kinda fun playing as Edgeworth, plenty of that trademark Edgeworth sass to enjoy. Though I do have to wonder if I've been reading the text wrong this whole time, or if Edgeworth just doesn't know how to say "psychelocks".
Laurice has disappeared somewhere so I can't try to bust open his psychelocks, and Iris' locks don't seem to be breaking for me either. I think there might just be something I've missed in one of the other areas that'll give me the evidence I need to get through.

Style Savvy (3DS)
Okami HD (PS4)
Stardew Valley (PC)

Various non important things in all three of these.

Style Savvy (3DS) - Just helping lots of girls rebel against their family with edgy clothing.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Started a new file as a male farmer this time. Ill probably shoot for Harvey for marriage this time because I don't really like any of the girls. Thought I picked a different map this time but apparently not. Regardless I'm trying to actually make my farm look pretty this time.

Back
Top Bottom