• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic forces. Nothing really. Just Sonic forces. Trying to beat some of my records in the game.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)
I reached Chapter 5 and I'm keeping up with kingdom building, as well as doing some side quests.

Digimon World Next Order: Brought another couple of Digimon back to the city, and apparently enough to trigger the next story event.
Apparently literally everybody in town is infected with the Brain Hack Program. Which is not particularly comforting, given that at any given moment, any one of them could flip out, turn into a Machindramon, and start wrecking the place. Jijimon also thinks that my own partners are no exception to this, which is even more levels or paranoia fuel. Anyway, both Kouta and Himari have kinda gotten pretty depressed about the whole situation and run off. I don't know where Kouta's gone, since my job is to find Himari. Rikka says she should be somewhere around Faulty Ex Machina, but Rikka's started acting weird. She just seems totally out of it. It could just be her getting super nervous and scared without Himari around, but I'm dreading the moment where she suddenly flips out and goes full Machinedramon on me.
Anyway, the Digimon I'm running into here in Faulty Ex Machina are just brutal. Duke and Yamato are barely scratching Child level Digimon. I mean, sure, that might have something to do with the fact that I only knew a couple, relatively weak attack skills they could use, but still. I suspect it wouldn't be so bad if I was only fighting one or two at a time, but these things are in fuckin' mobs man. I'm thinking I'll probably just complete the Ohguino Wastelands sidequests before I bother trying to go any deeper. Either way I'm seriously gonna need to go out and learn more Holy and Hand to Hand techniques. The only Holy type Digimon I've seen around though are a mob of Piddomon over at Logic Volcano. I haven't fought them yet 'cuz there's a lot of 'em and I wasn't confident in my ability to fight them when I first saw them. Duke evolved into Jotaromon BanchoLeomon, and Yamato's evolved to HolyAngemon (hence the desperate need for Holy skills), with the Dojo claiming that he's ready to evolve into... something as soon as he's old enough, don't actually know what that one is yet.

Dragon Quest Builders (Switch) - Beat the Dragonlord, so I've effectively beat the game now. Didn't accomplish any of the challenges for Tantegel though, lol. Finally tried a bit of Terra Incognito mode too, and while interesting, I think I'll come back to it later and swap out for another game.

Thimbleweed Park (Switch) - Got to Thimbleweed Con last time I played.

Space Empires V: With ships absolutely flying out of the yards, I'm trying to simplify the logistics a bit. kintsugi and Fortuna will build cruisers for Battlefleet Green, while Nova Terra will churn out colony ships to finally colonise those ice planets in Sephandris. Freya, Providence, and Yangzhou will keep their yards open, but between them they'd be able to put out about eighteen ships in a year, if necessary.

I'll be getting Lvl 3 Cruisers next turn - I can't remember whether they're really big enough for my Buzzard-class, but with Lvl 1 Cloaking coming in next turn as well I'll be able to start building Lammageier-class stealth cruisers at any unused yards next turn anyway

downloaded and installed vrChat, I'm kind of just messing around since I'm not really sure what I'm doing
having fun and exploring, once I learn the basics will get into the fun

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - About to do the maze for the Queen. But I got sidetracked with upgrading my kingdom and doing side quests.

Digimon World Next Order: So, beat up those Piddomon and learned three new Holy skills to add to our repertoire. While I was there, I also accomplished something I was rather proud of; I beat Arresterdramon. It was a tough fight, but one ExE and half my stock of healing items later, I managed to take him down and learn a sweet new Hand-to-Hand skill as a bonus. So, he's joined the city and offered to "make this a weekly thing", which I'm sure would be great for really jumping up my stats in a super short timeframe, but I really don't wanna have to go through all these items to to it.
So, I was right; Rikka totally went nuts on the BH Program. The prototype antivirus Mameo gave me actually seemed to work this time, as opposed to the last time he tried it. I was able to use the program to stop her from transforming. She still went totally nuts and I had to beat her down, but at least she didn't go full Machinedramon on us. Once things calmed down Himari and Rikka had a heart to heart, and Rikka evolved to Magnadramon (yay Rikka!). After that Mameo told me things weren't going well with Kouta, so I had to go drag his ass back too. He was absolutely obsessing over getting stronger and pushing Yukimura to his limits. And then, the fucking maniac told Yukimura to let the BH program activate! Yukimura was able to hold on enough to only mutate into SkullGreymon, but you don't tell your partner to submit himself to the program that makes them turn into omnicidal death machines, you fucking maniac. Since Yukimura was a lot further gone than Rikka was, we had to beat him all the way back to an egg, and Kouta seems to at least understand how dumb he was. At least some good came out of their little episodes, (besides the obvious character development), since apparently the prototype antivirus had a self improvement script in there, so now it's pretty much ready for mass application. Apparently there's a break in one of the cables we'll be using to deliver it, so we've gotta go out and find more Digimon to see if they can tell us where that busted cable might be.
After all that, recruiting Guardromon for the city opened up the lab, which can make some pretty fucking incredible stuff, including the things I needed for Rina's training session. The the session after that, the final session: Fight Veevee. That was a tough one, and I needed those items she had me make. Managed to beat the 'mon down, which, apparently knocked them loose from some kind of... Digital Distortion... Or something, so they were able to go home. They left me with UlforceVeedramon's evolution crystal though, which was a nice reward. The situation's progressed at the war zone in Ohguino Wastelands, turns out the Veggies are holding ShineGreymon prisoner and using him as a pwer source for something (even though I could've told you that, I saw him in a capsule in the generator room, it's not hard to put 2 & 2 together). I was on my way to go rescue him, but Duke carked it on the way, and I sure as hell ain't goin' back until he's at least Perfect level. I did gather enough new residents to figure out where the busted cable is though, Faulty Ex Machina apparently. Yes another place I sure as hell won't be going to without a beefed up partner. Turns out the thing Yamato evolved into is MarineAngemon, and, as I said before, Duke died, but has been reborn into a Gumdramon, and can evolve into either Tailmon or Turuiemon (if I keep his weight down). Or Veedramon I guess, but I turned that path off so I can get a new entry in the field guide.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Got all the way to Broadleaf and got stuck on the secondfloor of that stupid factory dungeon. On the plus side its helped me level grind and build up my kingdom.

Ni no Kuni II (PS4)

In the Abyss, think I'm getting closer to where I need to be. Also did a bunch of side quests and tasks.

Digimon World Next Order: Rescued ShineGreymon, and apparently they were planning to use his energy to power a laser and obliterate the wastelands. I went straight back to the Rose Palace to put a stop to it, barrelling right through HerculesKabuterimon and taking down Rosemon too. Turns out she didn't really give a shit about this whole war and got talked into it by a some Vamdemon, and she decided to join the city. Fortunately this has resulted in peace between the factions, which allowed pretty much everybody in the wastelands to head to the city.
Also went to Faulty Ex Machina to fix up that cable. I honestly expected that creepy guy to show up and fight me or something but, nope. Just went in, duct taped the cable back together, went back home. That simple. Unfortunately however, because of each Digimon's unique data configuration, a one-size-fits-all vaccine just ain't gonna cut it, but messing with the program to let it work on anyone would wreck the whole thing. Which necessitated finding Datamon to properly adjust the program. By the time I found him though, some MetalEtemon infected him with the BH Program, so we beat him down and fixed him right up. He says that optimising the program is gonna take a bit, so until then it was mine and Himari's job to go and secure the server tower so we could transmit it. A Titamon was there waiting for us though, apparently transmitting an updated version of the BH program to the entire world, including Rikka and my partners. Luche was able to show up with the optimised vaccine in time to fix our Digimon and let us lay the smack down on Titamon. Unfortunately Ominmon Zwart D showed up again and started going on a rapage and utterly demolished the tower, so we can't use it to transmit the vaccine anymore. To make things worse, the program's spreading completely without a network, it's just radiating out through the soil. We might have an... Interesting solution to save the city though. Apparently Jijimon's original plans for the city's expansion (coincidentally enough) included a way to make it float, but it just wasn't feasible at the time. Now that we've got Datamon, Mameo, and Mirei to help though, it should be possible. We'll need more hands on deck, so I'm out to go hut down more residents!
As to my Digimon, apparently Arresterdramon's a dead-end Adult. Wish I'd known that before I let Duke evolve into him, but he did. Fortunately I still had the Meteormon evolution crystal, so I was able to get him out of that little trap by forcing an evolution to Meteormon, and then I was able to get him to go up to Cherubimon. I won't be allowing any Shoutmon I get in future to evolve to OmegaShoutmon though. Well, not without another Perfect evolution crystal anyway. Yamato died, but he's grown back up to Gankoomon.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Finally got out of that stupid dungeon only to land into a STUPID boss fight with a disappearing stair case. After a long while of raging I beat the boss and hit the next chapter and got a cut-scene that's spiced up the overall plot quite a bit. I don't understand why the first half of the game was so easy but after the difficulty spike its not nearly as easy to push through quests. Going to try and finish up old side quest while taking on all of the other new ones. Plus I have the spirit medium spell so I'm going to go back and visit those lost souls again.

Digimon World Next Order:
Gathered enough Digimon to finish the upgrades to Floatia. Apparently the city gets both power and network connectivity by a single cable, so I'll had to go out and cut it to let the city float around freely. That same MetalEtemon asshole showed up to try and stop us though. Glad I actually had partners who could ExE to fight this guy though. He attacks you the literal second you leave the city. Could you imagine if one of my partners had just died? I would've been royally fucked. Anyway, the city's floating now, so it should be safe from the BH Program. Of course, apparently one of the Digimon I brought back got by while being infected with the BH Program, which led to Mameo being suspected, since he was the one who was supposed to make sure everybody was vaccinated. Personally I don't believe it. It feels like too obvious a red herring, and how could the protagonist of Digimon World 1 possibly be evil? He and Kouta left the city, Mameo to put our minds at ease, and Kouta to keep and eye on him. Apparently the whole thing was staged to flush out the real traitor (my money's on Luche), where a trap has been set at Bony Resort with the bait of a "super-weapon". Neither of my Digimon liked it, but we headed to Bony Resort to catch them. They must've sent MetalEtemon in their place though, since he was in the trap instead. The bastard actually summoned and controlled Omnimon Zwart D, who I then proceeded to grind into the dirt. That's right, I can beat the Digital World's enforcer, baby. It was at that point that Creepy McCreepface, revealed to be Shoma Tsuzuki, along with his Gaiomon and Kuzuhamon, showed up, kidnapped Omnimon Zwart D, and revealed Luche to be the traitor (I fuckin' called it!). Apparently there's just some kind of Trojan program in her data that they could listen in through or something. They then promptly left after tying up loose ends by killing MetalEtemon, but not before revealing they were behind the BH Program. Now, apparently the BH Program has wreaked so much havoc on the Digital World that recovering it would be next to impossible. Which is why Taomon has come up with the idea to completely purge it and let it be reborn. Without the BH Program. Apparently both Omnimon Zwart D and the city of Floatia are core pillars of the plan (I assume that Floatia would be exempt from the purging by some mechanism?), so we're off to gather more Digimon for the city until Mirei gets back from analysing Luche so she can help us figure out a way to track down Shota. Or at least I would have been, but apparently I gathered so many already that things just skipped right along. Turns out that
  1. Luche is basically a Digimon
  2. Her stuffed Mamemon contained both a transmitter, and a root virus for the BH Program
Apparently it'll take a little time for things to get underway, so it's back to finding residents (for realsies this time).
Unfortunately Duke died and had to be reborn as a Birdramon, and not long after Yamato bit the dust and was reborn as a Tsukaimon, so it'll be a while before I can recruit any of the more fighty Digimon for the city.

Back
Top Bottom