• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still MH4U. Banged my head against Teostra (G-rank) a few times -- still no victories, then for a change of pace did other grinding on quests. At least the hunting still has its highlights ... too bad I can't post them (because no Miiverse).

Steven Universe: Save the Light: Runnin' around in the forest looking for the gem who took Light Steven, just had Pearl come through the warp pad. But man these enemies are damage curving like crazy. I've been able to keep the team's HP up with Greg on a heal jam, but these guys are hitting hard. I might wind up needing to keep Greg in the party at all times just for that healing, along with Fam' Jam with Steven.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) - Finished the game at around level 64? Up to 90 citizens and half the higgledie stones appeased. There isn't a good guide online yet so I cant finish all the extra stuff until the guide eventually releases.

Hakuoki Edo Blossoms (Vita) - Went through and got Yamazaki's good ending and now I'm working on Nagakura's good ending. After all the good endings Ill go get get the other 3 endings for everyone. These routes are short and could have totally been included with Kyoto Winds. I know that would have bumped up the ending count to like 96? but these routes are just a little too short for their own game.

Steamworld Dig. It's actually really fun, enjoying it a lot. Will definitely play the sequel once I finish it.

Far Cry 5. I found my bow! Yay~ I have very limited ammo for it though :( Broke my first shovel, found a new one, blew up a thing, keep forgetting this isn't Primal so I can't just bash people to death cause I'll get shot in the face, and fell out of a few trees (one I flung myself out of on purpose). I'm still on Dutch's island screwing around but it's fun. :D I do miss my owl from Primal though :\

Hakuoki Edo Blossoms (Vita) - Finished up Nagakura's good route and finished Sanan's route. Now I'm working on Souma.

BotW, looking for leviathan bones in the Hebra region and so far met with no luck. I'll be starting up my next run of Ultra Moon hopefully soon.

Fantasy Life. Working my skill as a Hunter now.

BotW, looking for leviathan bones in the Hebra region and so far met with no luck. I'll be starting up my next run of Ultra Moon hopefully soon.
Yeah, that one's hard to find. Hint: It's close to a shrine. And like the other two, it's near the edge of the map.

Yeah, that one's hard to find. Hint: It's close to a shrine. And like the other two, it's near the edge of the map.

Would it by any chance be the shrine at the very north-western corner of the map? Because I didn't see anything there.

I would just Google it but that's cheating lol

Would it by any chance be the shrine at the very north-western corner of the map? Because I didn't see anything there.
No, there's another shrine nearby, though it may be tricky to find. The strength of your radar ping is based on how closely your current direction of movement 'points' to the shrine's location ... in three dimensions. For example, if you're getting somewhat weak readings while gliding over the area but drop the glider and fall and suddenly get a high ping, it means the shrine is literally straight down from you.

Pokken DX: Just some casual games with my bro. Discovered that I very much enjoy playing Aegislash, and that speed types are pure evil for their ability to string you into extended combos that you will not break out of, letting them sweep an entire team battle with little to no damage.

Steven Universe Attack the Light: Beat The Insectisaw, upgraded Steven's shield at the forge, and headed a little way in to the snow. We very nearly didn't beat The Insectisaw. I think my problem was fusing into Stevonnie way too early in the fight, which left me without Steven as a healer. It wasn't that bad, since Stevonnie could bubble both teammates at once, but the lack of healing still really hurt. We wound up with literally every party member except Connie knocked out (leaving us without access to the Cheeseburger Backpack), and even Connie was on her last legs. I was luckily just able to whack it with Connie enough before she got wiped out too. Speaking of Connie, she seems to be the cause of a few softlocks. Twice now the game has just casually softlocked on me after... Something happened with Connie's sword swing. I have a theory that it might have something to do with her taking damage from hitting a spiky enemy, but I'm not 100% sure.

No, there's another shrine nearby, though it may be tricky to find. The strength of your radar ping is based on how closely your current direction of movement 'points' to the shrine's location ... in three dimensions. For example, if you're getting somewhat weak readings while gliding over the area but drop the glider and fall and suddenly get a high ping, it means the shrine is literally straight down from you.

Aight, looks like I'm going shrine hunting today. I'm guessing it's probably stashed away in some sort of subterranean cave or blocked beneath rocks.

(All this for probably 300 Rupees when I can just farm Farosh Horns...)

Steven Universe Save the Light: Going deeper into The Great North, and god damn are these enemies going nuts. I'm sorry, an unguardable hit to everyone? A heavy hitting two shot attack causing a chill effect? No, I don't care that it moves slowly, the star gauge just doesn't fill fast enough to kill it quickly. Honestly Garnet's Taunt ability has been a godsend, partly because she can't take knockback. We're near the end of The Great North, but I found a key for the door back in the woods, so I'm going back there first (at least I can beat the shit out of the woods enemies).

A friend got me back into GuildWars 2 recently. I'm working on the Heart of Thorns expansion now, trying to work on masteries and new professions and whatever. Might start Path of Fire soon just to try to get a mount sooner rather than later. The new professions are confusing, but that's what I get for quitting for like 5+ years. :p Did a lot of falling off cliffs and impersonating a pancake before I got to start using my glider.

Back
Top Bottom