• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Space Empires V: A lot of rethinking this turn. Battlefleet Blue (Sinister) is really beginning to feel its age - five out of six destroyers are Gyrfalcon MkI's, the sixth being a MkII. In light of this I've decided to order Battlefleet Blue (Dexter) up to Wanduk to relieve the fleet. I shall probably refit them in situ at Anvard since I have a Y-Series repair ship there.

It seems my I-Series MkIII's aren't really fit for service any longer, so HMS Farnsworth and Brannigan will get an emergency refit. This won't affect the timetable for the Klaestron attack, since I'll want at least one turn's worth of scouting and had no intention of capturing every planet anyway.

I've ordered up eighteen new Buzzard-class cruisers for all the battlefleets now that I've finalised a design I can get on with. I may look into a linebreaker-style cruiser to replace the Heron-class light cruisers in frontline duties. In any case I need better shields right now to prepare for an upgrade across the board

In MH4U I received a Guild Quest for hunting two (G-rank) Yian Garuga . . . .

...egad. I'd rather go a few more bouts losing to (G-Rank) Teostra than those two.

EGAD.

Space Empires V: Somehow Battlefleet Green's Gyrfalcons turned out to be ancient MkI's - not a huge problem since I could simply swap them for MkII's from the reserve squadron. It does mean the reserve will need an immediate refit at the Port Lindsay yards. It may be prudent to treat the Klaestron attack as a scouting operation and withdraw the battlefleet for refit before committing to a proper attack.

I want to make a real effort to squash the Xiati out of Wanduk soon. Sarah and Samantha are bringing in more settlers, and once the last Xiati colonies are gone I can mass-produce colony ships from Avalon to complete the job.

Finally got hold of Planet Utilisation Lvl 3, so started construction on atmospheric modification plants across about half the empire.

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

FINALLY managed to beat Pazuzu, though I forgot to axe that one switch on the second floor. Managed to get the Thunder Rock and bring Captain Mac's boat closer to land.

Started up Dust: An Elysian Tail for the first time in seemingly forever. Where was I again...?

*consults menu*

Oops.

*consults controls page*

Oh, that's right. Exploring the caverns underneath Aurora Village. I do like that Steam has cloud backups of save data. Last time I played was on a different machine.

Anyway, we found a boss, some items, wrapped up some of the sidequests... we seem to be roughly 60% of the way through it by now.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I evolved some more Pokémon while training in Ula’ula Meadow.
76AFA38A-FCEE-426C-88EB-7F2B8FCC3096.jpeg

3DC1EBC7-3AA1-4735-A265-850EBA48AD8A.jpeg

Steven Universe: Save the Light: Reached the end of The Great North, and totally beat the shit out of the boss:
Squaridot!
Note to self: When battling a boss, fuse into Opal to stunlock the boss into near complete impotence. Seriously I pretty much just completely obliterated that boss simply by using Opal. Aaaaaaanyway, the boss was beaten, and we took things back to Peridot to see if she could fix a console to track down exactly where Hessonite is. She can, but she's coming with us to find the parts she needs, and boy is she a fun character to use. For one thing her weapon is her tablet, which is both hilarious and adorable, and her main thing is constructing turrets and landmines, which is awesome. It has been let slip that Hessonite's at the Strawberry Battlefield though, so we're exploring the general area while looking for the tungsten P-Dot's gonna need to repair the console.

At the moment, I'm trying to play through the main bit of Punch-Out!! arcade on the Switch. I just cannot get past Kid Quick. Dang timer.

Back
Top Bottom