• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I finished Steamworld Dig 1 and 2 over the past week, really enjoyed them both. Now I'm moving onto Skyrim on PC, going to try my hand at modding it. I've played Skyrim many times on the Xbox 360 when it released, and I have Skyrim on PS4 for mods, but Sony doesn't allow mods that use new textures or assets, so it's really limiting despite there being so much potential. I got a taste of what mods can do to improve the game and now I just want more. So hopefully I can figure out how to install them on PC, since I'm not usually a PC gamer.

Steven Universe: Save the Light: Gathered all the Tungsten Peridot needed, then got jumped by Excalicrush. This fight was super easy. I think it was intended to be harder, but I'm really good at keeping track of things moving quickly, so I didn't have much trouble keeping track of which door the core was behind. Turns out Hessonite was at the Sky Arena, barely anything happened there, but then she went back to the Strawberry Battlefield, into the Secret Temple of Secrets.
Once we found her in there she proceeded to beat the shit out of my team (in a cutscene of course, can't have me actually beating her). This resulted in a fun little sequence where I had to do things with a specifically limited party. Steven also got some kind of mind link or something with Light Steven, revealing that Hessonite got the prism from Yellow Diamond herself, lost it in a fight with Rose Quartz, and had to leave it or get corrupted by the Diamonds' final strike on Earth. As we were finally making our way back up and out of the Secret Temple of Secrets, we learned that Hessonite has managed to get the prism working as a weapon again. We learned that by fighting a fully realised White Light Warrior construct. Which actually went down pretty easily all things considered. Get a set of 3 Pericannons going, get Greg on a Star Jam and Steven and Peridot playing video games, then just spam Garnet's punching combo. My star points built up so quickly that I spent more time doing action commands than waiting for something to happen. Anyway, Steven got another prism vision, and apparently Hessonite's at Bismuth's forge, so I guess we're goin' back there. I mean, I've been going back pretty consistently to upgrade weapons, but you know what I mean.

I'm currently replaying Pokémon Sun, trying to complete a box with all the regional Pokémon.

MH4U, we threw down against G-rank Kushala Daora. Whew, what a hunt.
So the first attempt was an abject failure because I was playing too aggressively and kept getting hit by Kushala's new moves in the process. So I went back to base, rethought my skill setup and tried again - Rathian X armor and Pink Rathian Charge Blade, with talisman and gems for Wind Res (Lv1). Which is apparently not enough for Kushala's wind aura, but about 15min into the hunt we lopped off the dragon's tail (subquest objective) so that gave us a second wind to keep fighting. Plus it seemed to use its wind attacks not so often, and we got a better chance to observe how those new vortexes moved. Then we saw it limping! So we chased after it and finished the job.
Overall, still not as brutally aggressive as Teostra.

Three games at the moment:

Pokemon Sapphire(about to take care of Victory Road, just beat the 8th gym)
GTA Vice City Stories(Just beat the mission where you have to kill Forbes)
Need For Speed Underground(stuck on a drag race against a Subaru Impreza and 2 Dodge Neon's. I'm trying to beat the game only using a Dodge Neon, lol.)

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (II.5 ReMIX version)
Decided to do some completion-related stuff here, and most prominently I've beaten some Absent Silhouettes.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One)
Decided to get some Dragon Balls to change my main avatar's look since he looked pretty generic, which I did. Then I got more DBs to wish for TP medals in case I need them for whatever.

Steven Universe: Save the Light:
Hessonite must've finished up with the forge by the time we made it to the centre, because all that was waiting for us was a few light constructs. Hessonite didn't taken the prism back to Homeworld though, she took it on a battleship in orbit. Lion opened up a portal to the battleship, and we went in for the final boss to SAVE THE LIGHT! Predictably Hessonite had completely reworked the prism as a weapon and set it on us as a souped up white light warrior. Three times throughout the battle the game had me try to get through to Prism. I just picked the most Steven-y options it gave me; "We're here to help", "You don't have to be a weapon", "Is this what you want?", stuff like that. I must've gotten through to Prism, because he stopped fighting, making Hessonite step in and fight us herself. Naturally it took me about half the fight putting up with Hessonite's stupidly high defence before I figured out how to drop it. I figured out I could heal Prism pretty quickly, but it took me a while to figure out that the light it'd give off would actually drop Hessonite's defence. Anyway, we beat her, and she tries to give Prism back to me, but I refuse. Prism doesn't belong to anyone. It then makes me decide what Prism wants. Not gonna lie, I was actually seriously considering having Prism go with Hessonite. I mean she was pathetic, she said so herself, she needed Prism. Eventually I figured that staying with Hessonite would just mean having to be a weapon again, and Prism wouldn't want that, so I had him stay on Earth. Hessonite left peacefully, and everyone went back to the barn, and before Prism went off to do whatever he wanted on Earth, we had a pizza party to celebrate. Yes, we won the fight and then went out for pizza.

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I had a fun time beating Nanu for the Ula’ula Grand Trial, and now I’ve been fighting my way through Aether Paradise to the awesome soundtrack. My Primarina and Dusk Lycanroc don’t seem quite so overleveled as before, though Lycanroc is starting to overtake Primarina in experience points as she’s my lead for using Happy Hour, lol.

Breath of the Wild: Completed the DLC's Final Trial and obtained the Master Cycle, which is pretty neat and arguably better than the horses. Too bad though that it's obtained so late in the game that it's pretty much useless by that point. Also went around collecting the new DLC armor. I only have the Salvager's set left, but I've since swapped out BotW.

Super Mario Odyssey: Coming back to this to collect some more Power Moons, post-end game. There's hundreds left.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. It started out kinda slow to me but it's gotten really addicting the the morality themes the plot deals with, as well as the demons/angels lore has my interest captivated.

I started Disgaea 5 a bit ago but decided to put it on hold till I finish other things up. Also been playing pokemon black 2. Just got to Skyla's gym hehe

Back
Top Bottom