• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Mario 3D Land. I like the special levels a lot.

Monster Prom (PC) - Still haven't managed to get a good ending with Vera or Miranda. I did however get another secret ending.

Well, since I kinda-but-not-really-that-recently got a Switch, I needed some games to go with it, so that's what I'd been doing since whenever the last time I was on here and now - playing Splatoon 2, Stardew Valley and Snake Pass. Oh, and if any of you'd like to join me in the first one, then let me know.

Finished Doom's campaign. Fun, fast-paced and didn't overstay its welcome. Going to play Rise of the Tomb Raider next.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Still trying to get the Lily Lamp for Weeding Day.

Monster Hunter Generations. We finally completed a matching Mizutsune armor (though the headpiece is not the highrank version ... yet). It is so beautifully Japanese themed it hurts.

Wait. What do you mean we already crafted the highrank version? Grrrr.

Last edited:
MHGen - after over a dozen times hunting the thunder wyvern Astalos, he finally gave me a Plate so I can upgrade relevant stuff.
Actually, he gave me three.
- One carved from his broken tail during the hunt
- One as a Quest Rewards
- One as a reward for broken parts

The World Ends With You (DS): Mostly just leaving the thing on charge while I mingle with Aliens for the MPP needed to evolve (and sometimes, needed to not evolve) my pins.

Sonic Forces: Just playin' levels, levellin' up mah OCs.

Sonic Mania: Just playin' through the levels.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory: Just playin' through the game, growin' mah Digimon, fillin' out the field guide (notice a pattern here?)

Space Empires V: It was a bit of a gamble, but an attack on Klaestron III was successful. I lost HMS Double Rose in the process, but it's cut the Abiddon off from their own resources in the system. That being done, I'm considering Operation Keyhole a success, and withdrawing the fleet for full modernisation. Modernisation is the next plan in general - I especially want Battlefleet Blue brought up to date.

It's obvious now that my radioactives problems are not going to go away. It looks like I shall have to do a really thorough upgrade if I'm going to want to do full fleet refits soon, not least because I want to upgrade all orbital docks next turn as well. To tide the treasury over I'm ordering the construction of new R-Series asteroid miners. Usually they would be little more than a waste, but now I really do need resources for refit rather than upkeep

Guacamelee. Loving it so far, but playing it on a keyboard makes it a bit more challenging since I'm not usually a keyboard gamer, much prefer a controller. Might have to buy one for PC.

Space Empires V: Modernisation is going to be a bit of a struggle. For Battlefleet Blue it's less of an issue than I expected, since the Sinister half of the battlefleet will return to Anvard after the Dexter half has finished refitting. I still need more support ships there, not least a proper planetary assault squadron. I might build them at the various Lyrae yards. Battlefleet Green is having a harder time. The cruisers will have to wait, no question. Realistically I think I shall also have to scrap any ideas of a planetstrike on Galgamis I for the meantime, now the Abiddon have started laying mines in Klaestron.

At least I've been able to afford to upgrade another quarter of the weapon platforms. With Applied Research Lvl 4 and Radioactives Extraction Lvl 6 around the corner I'd like to get this done and out of the way

Back
Top Bottom