• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still going with Hollow Knight. I beat the Traitor Lord after many tries. The first half of the fight was easy, but as soon as he started firing out those waves I kept stumbling and mistiming my dashes through them. I finished getting all the grubs, too, the map from the Collector helped a lot. I think I'm slowly getting towards the end now.

Spectrobes, Beyond the Portals: Got the game for free, might as well try it out. I'm on the first planet that's not just the opening tutorial stage, and it's not bad so far. Excavation can be a little annoying given that it can be really hard to see bits you haven't cleared off yet, and by god is awakening Spectrobes annoying. It's a cool idea to have them wake up with the sound of your voice, but I can't get the mic to register any actual words without screaming them, and even if I do get it to register something I need to hold it in a specific volume range for 3 seconds. Another thing is that a lot of the time, Spectrobes can look super different after evolutions which sometimes can be cool, but can also just come out with a major unwanted change in how they look.
I'm progressing very slowly though due to taking a lot of time to extract minerals and fossils (you'd think I'd eventually get the point that Genshi doesn't have anything besides Spipods, Bartopods, and Inkapods, but no, I need to check every fossil I find just in case it's something awesome).

I remember playing this years ago, I also played the sequel too. You can blow into the mic instead of talking to wake them up, if that's easier for you.

Undertale (Vita) - I'm just past the midway point. Almost to a fight with Undyne according to the walkthrough I'm using.

Undertale (Vita) - Got to that first encounter with Undyne and cant get through it. I'm trying to spare her but my block skills are lacking. :cry:

Digimon World Next Order (PS4) - At the point in the story where I have to go to the volcano to ask this one guy for help. Just having trouble finding the freaking volcano.

Made another few attempts at MHGen's final boss Nakarkos, with my cat. The good news is we almost timed out rather than being defeated ... seriously, there were maybe 30 seconds left on the clock by the final cart that failed the quest.
Undertale (Vita) - Got to that first encounter with Undyne and cant get through it. I'm trying to spare her but my block skills are lacking. :cry:
Equipping the Torn Notebook might help here, it gives you longer invulnerability after taking a hit (the glasses do this too, but have lower defense than the tutu).

Spectrobes Beyond the Portals: At the second planet, and I've been told to go digging around for Flash Spectrobes. I've only been able to find one species in the ground, so I kinda cheated and used a card code to get a second species.

Shovel Knight: Just playin' the game, lookin' for music, that sorta stuff.

Digimon World Next Order (PS4) - At the point in the story where I have to go to the volcano to ask this one guy for help. Just having trouble finding the freaking volcano.
In Nigh Plains, take the exit on the far right side of the map to get to Server Desert. Follow the border clockwise and take the first exit you see, then follow the next room straight through, and you'll be at the volcano. Taomon lives at the top of the slope, just follow the Digimon who try to test you and you'll reach him.

SMT Apocalypse (3DS) - Decided to finish this one off as well. Hit the Cosmic Egg story point today.

Digimon World Next Order (PS4) - Just running around doing stuff instead of the main story like I should be. xD

Undertale (Vita) - Finally got past Undyne! Its all thanks to those item suggestions!

got to play a bit of GuildWars 2 recently, and some of the Sommerset beta for ES: O. ... it's probably not a good thing that beta'ing ES: O is making me want to go play Morrowind instead. ^<__<^;; As for GW2, just trying to master some stuff for my glider, like using updrafts. I need to master bouncing mushrooms thingy too. Ehhhh....... I'd just rather explore than sit there grinding events for the EXP for this stuff, but in order to explore I need both of those things mastered. Connundrum~

Pokémon Ultra Sun

I’ve continued training Pokémon on Mount Lanakila, and in doing so I’ve evolved my Gible and Venipede (both obtained from Wonder Trade) to their respective middle stages. I’ve also designated a particular Eevee to become Unbreon later, so he’s currently relaxing at Isle Avue to prepare for evolution.

SMT Apocalypse (3DS) - Finally made my way back through all the progress I lost yesterday.

Code Realize Future Blessing (Vita) - Got through the stories for Lupin, Van Helsing, and I'm part way through Victor.

Splatoon 2
Doing some Splatfest battles. Just like last round, boy am I glad I'm on Team Donnie. Team Raph is a hot mess just like Team Leo was (though maybe not quite to that extent).

Back
Top Bottom